Chapter 2: On A Mission

Y/n's POV
"Do you see anyone yet?" I asked, clearly out of breath. "No but.. 300 years!? How does that work?"

I turned around and glared at Burr. "I don't know! I'm not a scientist or whatever!" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Okay, Okay. Definitely not a lady I'd deflower.." Burr mumbled the last part.

I snapped around, facing Burr again but something caught my eye.

Is that.. Freckles? What the hell is he doing?! "Are you okay?" Aaron tilted his head a bit. I didn't reply. Instead I grabbed his arm and led him to where I saw Freckles.
--
"It's so cute!" Freckles cooed. He was looking inside the pet store. "Ahat on earth are you doing?" I asked him. "There's a really cute green thing with a rock on it and I want it!" He pointed at it. I sighed deeply.

Why me.. All I wanted to do was fucking read and drink a nice warm cup of coffee and now I'm here with people from the 1700's. Just my luck. "It's called a turtle and that's not a rock, it's a shell." I deadpanned. "We'll get it later." I added.

Freckles squealed with excitement, making me crack a smile. "Aaron Burr, as you know, this is.. Obviously someone you know." I re-introduced them.

"Heyyy, A-A-Ron! Give me a verse like the old days!" Freckles laughed. Aaron shook his head no. "Okay re-introducing time over, we gotta find the others!" I exclaimed, pushing the two ahead.
--
"Oh, look!" Freckles shouted suddenly. Me and Aaron jumped from the sudden outburst. "There's Hercules!" He ran up to him.

I followed behind him with Aaron following, hiding behind me. "Herc, my man! You won't believe who's alive with us," Freckles said.

"Ooh, who is it?!" Hercules replied, jumping up and down. Taking quick note, Hercules is bandana guy. "Aaron Burr!" Freckles exclaimed.

I smirked and moved so Aaron was now visible. "A-A-Ron Burr! Give us a verse like the old days!" Hercules shouted.

Before Aaron could reply I butted in. Everyone's attention was now on me. "Heyyy, lady from before!" Hercules patted my head.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Yeah, Yeah, Ok. It's great we found you too but we still need to find the others." I said before motioning for the guys to follow me.

--
Yoooo.. Someone actually said they wanted chapter two and I almost cried yay me.