The fight

SORRY I DIDNT WRITE THE PAST FEW DAYS SCHOOL HAS JUST STARTED AND ITS BEEN HECTIC

JAKES POV
"What's up vlog, It's Jake Paul and this is the team 10 house where it is LIT EVERY SINGLE DAY BRO!! You guys are the jake paulers so Make sure to work hard, and dan on them haters!!. Anyway today I was thinking why don't we put the spin wheel to use and do A KISSING GAME! So we have to go wake up Emilio and Tessa, Chance and Anthony, and Ivan." I walked upstairs to go wake everyone up and I went right up to Tessa's room first.
"GOOD MORNINGGGGG TEMILIOOOOO" I saw Tessa and Emilio both asleep struggling to get up. "Ughhhhh shut the hell up" said Emilio. Tessa giggled. "Ooooooh Martinez is feisty!" I said back to him. "Alright kids get up today is going to be a fun day!!" I woke everyone else up and gathered everyone downstairs.

TESSA POV
This morning I woke up to Jake screaming good morning temilio. Honestly it can be annoying but I love going back watching the vlogs and seeing Emilio and I. He just makes me so happy. Anyway Emilio fired back "ughhh shut the hell up." Where Jake replied "oooooh Martinez is feisty!" Which made me laugh. Eventually Jake left the room and shortly after that Emilio and I were just having a mini make out session. Emilio pulled away and told me he needed to get ready. He just changed into my merch hoodie with some black ripped jeans and black vans. I decided to wear my tan Martinez twins savage hoodie with some adidas pants and adidas slides. We both went downstairs and ate some breakfast when Jake turned on his vlog camera and gathered everyone to the kitchen. Chance, Anthony, me, Emilio, and Erika all gathered around the kitchen counter to see our names on the spinny wheel. "What is this for?" Asked Anthony. "Welll toner today we will be doing the KISSING WHEEL." Chance
Looked at me but I pretended not to notice and held Emilio's hand. "Ok vlog who will go first. Whyyyy not Emilio?" Emilio sighed and looked at me. I looked back at him and smiled. "Ok fine but Jake if I don't get Tessa you owe me." Emilio said "Yeah yeah whatever... just spin it." He spun it and fortunately it landed on me. Everyone shouted "ooooooooh" but Chance looked a little annoyed. Emilio went in for a kiss and of course I kissed back. Erika said "GET IT GIRL" and Jake said "TEMILO!!" While Anthony said "GOOALLLLSSS" Chance didn't say anything. "Ok Tessa your turn to spin." Jake said. I said ok and spun the wheel. It landed on Chance. Emilio looked at me with a blank stare. "Oooh ok I'm down" said Chance. Hesitantly I said "ok" "YAYY LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD" I could tell Emilio got upset. Chance pulled me in for a kiss and honestly I was praying I didn't feel anything from that kiss and thank God I didn't. I pulled away. Everyone was shouting "CHESSA" Emilio's face was red. I went to go take Emilio's arm and put it over my shoulder. He wouldn't move his arm and rolled his eyes and went into the office where nick was. Chance has a smirk on his face. I heard Erika and Anthony say "uh oh" Jake tried to make it less awkward by saying goodbye to the vlog. He ended it and I ran into the office. "Yo emi why are you so upset?" "Oooh I don't know maybe because you kissed your ex today in front of your current boyfriend!" I looked down at the ground "well when you put it like that it sounds worse." Nick left the office leaving us two alone. "No duh Tessa." Emilio said. He didn't look angry he just looked hurt maybe even defeated. " well I felt nothing it was just for jakes vlog! I swear!" I told him. "Great excuse Tessa!" He took off his sweater, threw it on the ground and went upstairs to the comfort of Ivan. I was so heartbroken I just stood there still.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY