Tristan

JAKES POV

"Ok Jake paulers I gotta share some info with you! So basically this house is so great but it just doesn't feel right. So I think we have to move again. I have another house and I like it much better. I'll tell team ten later but I wanted to let you guys know first!" I turned off the camera and I went to go cuddle with Erika.

TESSA POV

I love Emilio but I've been spending so much time with Tristan and honestly he is so great. I know he's a lot older than me but it's chill. I went to go talk to Emilio. I went upstairs to my room to find him scrolling through his phone on my bed. I went over to the bed and lied down. He kissed my forehead and went back to his phone. "I'm bored." I said as I laid my head on his chest. He was chewing on his hoodie string. "Yeah same" he replied. I asked him what he wanted to do. "Umm we could go out to lunch." Emilio said. "Alrightie let me go get dressed." I went over to my closet and held up two outfits. "Which one do you like better?" I asked emi. "Uhh that one" he pointed at gray tank top crop top and some white flowy shorts with gold sandals. I went to my bathroom and got changed. Emilio already got dressed so when I finished doing my makeup we decided to leave right away. We took an uber to the grove for lunch. I got a salad and Emilio got a burger. We ate and talked a bunch. I was feeling kind of distant with Emilio and I'm really trying not to because I really do love him and he is just great. We decided to walk around and do some shopping. I intertwined my fingers with his and I kissed his cheek. Then he gave a really sweet smile to me. Emilio bought me a few outfits which was super sweet.

3 HOURS LATER

We were back at the house and Emilio and I were snuggling on the couch. Jake came over and called a team ten meeting.

JAKES POV

"So obviously we moved here a few minutes ago but it doesn't really feel like home to me. It's a beautiful house but it's just not giving me a team ten vibe. So we are moving in two weeks! I have the house picked out and everything! The bedrooms are huge! And the backyard has its own backyard!" I looked at everyone and everyone was happy except for Tessa. "Do we have to share a room?" Ivan asked me. "Uhh if you want to share a room sure." I replied. "Nooo you idiot I'm talking about Emilio and I." "Oh right yeah share a room with him!" I answered. Ivan rolled his eyes and then sat next to Emilio.

EMILIOS POV

"I'm so happy we are moving. Maybe we can share a room and Ivan can have his own?" I said to Tessa. She gave me a weak smile. "What's wrong baby?" She looked at me slowly and said "I think I wanna move in with Tristan.."

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting I'm like failing all my subjects and it's so hard to keep up with work but ily.