The proposal

Emilio pov

I was in shock when Tessa told me that she wanted to move in with Tristan. I know we are sort of in a weak spot at the moment but I didn't really think much of it. I figured all couples do it! I knew I couldn't let this happen I had to keep Tessa.. she's supposed to be mine and I'm supposed to be hers. I knew I had to do something. I went to go ask Jake for advice.

I went to jakes room. "Hey I need your advice" I said quietly. "I know what this is about" Jake said. "I think you may want to propose to her. I know you guys are only 18 but I think it's a good idea" Jake said. I hugged him tightly and left.

I went down to the office and found Erika. "I need your help." I yelled quietly. "What's happening emi?" She said sort of in a worried voice. "I'm proposing to Tessa TONIGHT and I need to find a ring." Erika shot up, got her keys, and yelled out "LETS GO" I quickly got up and ran out the door with her. She took me to Tiffany and Co. to go look at rings. We walked inside and my eyes were immediately drawn to one ring. It was 8 karats, huge but simple, and perfect for Tessa! We made the purchase and Erika put the ring in her bag so Tessa wouldn't find out when we got home.

We walked through the front door laughing and smiling at each other. Tessa was there and she gave us a weird look but it's whatever. We both went up to Erika's room to go look at the ring. Of course we had to lock the door so Tessa wouldn't walk in and see the ring. Someone tried to open the door but when they couldn't they stomped away angrily. I wonder who is was I said to myself. Erika was making reservations for a really fancy restaurant for me. I thanked her and left her room. I went to Tessas room to go ask her on a date for tonight. I opened her door and saw her balling her eyes out. I rushed to her side. "What's wrong baby?!" She pushed me away. "WHY WERE YOU IN A LOCKED ROOM WITH MY BEST FRIEND YOU JERK?!" She threw her promise ring at me and slapped me across the face. I didn't know what to do but she was so hurt. "Tessa I can explain!" I started tearing up. "HOW COULD YOU EXPLAIN THAT I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!" That stung so much. "I do love you just let me explain tonight over dinner I need to talk to you about something!" I pleaded. "Fine but if your excuse is stupid I'm done with you and moving in with Tristan!!" I wasn't to upset about the promise ring because once I propose she'll have a even better and bigger ring!

It was 7 o clock. I knocked on Tessas door quietly. I was in a tux. "Tessa you ready?" I said quietly. "Yes" She said tersely. She walked out of her room and she was stunning. She was in a long silver dress that came to the floor and her hair and makeup were gorgeous! I went to go kiss her but she pushed me away. I was slightly hurt but I know I can fix it! We got to the fancy restaurant and we sat down outside, luckily nobody else was out there. "So why the f were you in Erika's room with the door locked?" "Well I wanted to surprise you with something!" I said cheerfully. "What do you want?" She rolled her eyes at me. Yikes. I got up and my heart was beating out of my chest. I got the blue box out of my pocket and knelt down. "I know we've been going through rough patches lately and I know I haven't been the best boyfriend lately but I was hoping I could switch that title to your fiancé. Tessa ever since I met you I knew I was in love with you and that feeling wouldn't go away any time soon. I love you with all my heart and I want to have children with you and get a dog and have a big house with you. This is why I was with Erika.. she helped me pick out the ring for you! I want to spend the rest of my life with you forever!"
She started to tear up. I slid the ring on her finger. I stood up and she looked in my eyes and  passionately kissed me. Tessa jumped in my arms and then...