Aspyn

I think today's story will only be in Emilio's POV

EMILIO POV

A few hours later I woke up with Tessa in my arms and I heard team 10 making a bunch of noise upstairs in Jake and Erika's room. Tessa woke up a few seconds later. She turned around kissed me on the lips and then smiled at me. I got out of her bed and went to my room. Ivan was in bed on his phone. I shut the door so he would notice me. "Hey bro how you were and Tessa last night?😏" "shutup Ivan you're not funny." "lol someone's salty!" Ivan shot back. I went downstairs two floors two the living room. Tessa was sitting down and tears were coming from her eyes. "Tess what's wrong?" "Well emi I think we should break up." I kinda just stared at her with no emotion. I walked away and went to my room. I didn't know what to think because for some reason I felt to relieved. I decided to go out to get Tessa off my mind. When I went back downstairs I passed Tessa and saw her crying. I decided to go to Starbucks.

AT STARBUCKS

I was ordering my usual "venti black iced tea lemonade, sweetened" as I saw a beautiful girl walk in.

I didn't feel bad for staring since Tessa and I were over. She stared back at me and said "hey handsome wanna give me your number?" Then winked. She was stunning but also very charming. I smirked and gave her my number. "What's your name?" I asked. "Aspyn, what's yours?" "Emilio" I answered back. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a table. I sat down sipping on my drink. "You have a cute accent where are you from?" Aspyn asked. "I'm from Spain!" "Omg cute Spanish boy!" Aspyn said and smiled. "How old are you?" I asked her. "I'm 18, you?" "Oh same!" I said back. Aspyn giggled. "So do you live around here?" She said. "Yeah like five minutes away, wanna come over?" "Ok sounds good!" She smiled. We left with our hands intertwined. We got back to the house. We saw Tessa as soon as we walked in. She looked devastated that I was with a girl. We ran up to my room. It seemed like Tessa was the only one home but we heard her leave so we were the only ones home. "Wow your house is big!" Aspyn yelled. "Yeah I guess" I chuckled. I sat on my desk chair. Aspyn sat on my lap like this.

(Without the kissing and they were on a chair not a bed!!!) I put my hands on her waist

I put my hands on her waist. She started to kiss me slowly and one thing led to another and we ended up doing it. It was about 10 pm when....

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER AND THIS CHAPTER BEING SO SHORT. I WILL POST A LONGER ONE TOMORROW I PROMISE