The movies

Aspyn and I heard my door open. It was Tessa "wtf Emilio!" She immediately slammed the door. Aspyn got all of her clothes and was about to leave. She turned around and mouthed "call me" to me so she was obviously interested. I smiled weakly because I was so guilty for sleeping with someone else right after Tessa. I got into some shorts and a hoodie. I put the hood on to cover my shame. Tessa came in. "What the hell was that for emi?" I didn't know what to say. I looked down and quietly whispered "why'd you break up with me?"

TESSA POV
I came in from my walk. The team was out for the night working on some project. I think it was for the new house. I had to get out to clear my mind from Emilio with that girl. I didn't regret breaking up with him but when I saw him with the girl my heart hurt so much. I went up to his room to go talk to him about it. As I opened the door my jaw dropped. I saw Emilio and the girl in bed together. I didn't know what to do so I just screamed "wtf Emilio!" The girl ran out and I went in. "Emi what the hell was that for?" Instead of giving me an answer he just looked down and said "why'd you break up with me?" I sighed heavily. He was lying down with all his covers over him. I got into bed next to him. "Idk emi I just didn't think we were compatible together." Emilio looked up at me and said "oh Tess I'm not that much of an idiot, we were so compatible with each other, there has to be another reason!" "Idk.." I whispered. Emilio got out of bed and started yelling. "You know damn well why you broke up with me. You were afraid I was going to leave you!!" I started to cry because he was right. Through my sobs I said "you're right." Emilio jumped into bed and put his arms around me and buried his head in my chest with his hoodie still on. I held him. He started crying as well.
"Why are you crying?" I asked. "Idk I just regret doing what I did." I rubbed his back. "We all do stupid things emi." He fell asleep with his arms around me and his head in my chest with his hood on. I soon fell asleep. I woke up at around 9. I kissed Emilio's hooded head. That woke him up and he started to smile. "We will never break up again, promise?" He said. "Promise." I said back. "Speaking of promises where is your promise ring?" Emi asked me. I pushed him off of me and I pulled a small chain out of my shirt which has the promise ring on it. "You kept it with you?" Emilio smiled. I smiled back. "Of course emi I love you." I took the ring off of the chain and put it back on my finger. We went downstairs to see a note in the kitchen. It read. "So glad temilio is back together. We went to go get some groceries. Be back at around 3. XOXO, Jake and team." Emilio looked at me and hugged me really tight. We decided to go out to a movie. I wore a maroon bralette with black shorts and maroon vans. We got to the movie theater and the only one playing at the moment was a scary movie. I was scared of horror movies but Emilio talked me into it...

What will happen next? So sorry I haven't been posting I have just been swamped with school.