Phase 3

The next morning I wake up early to help my mother around the house before leaving towards the train station.

I arrive about 15 minutes earlier and walk towards the clock. There I see Mr. Felmer standing there already. I hurry over.

 I hurry over

"Hello, Mr. Felmer did you wait long?" I ask somewhat out of breath.

"Oh! No! I've only been here since 10 A.M. I didn't want you waiting for me so I decided to come early. It seems like it was the right choice huh?" He smiles.

"I suppose so. Um, if you don't mind me asking where are you going to take me today, Mr. Felmer?"

"...You know, um, Lady Stanbury I didn't get your full name before. It sounds too formal for me to say, if I kept saying this all day." He puts his hand on his face and turns his cheek. There is a slight shade of pink.

"Oh. How rude of me, I didn't properly introduce myself. I am Kathyrne Stanbury."

"Kathyrne, huh. What a beautiful name, I think it fits your perfectly."

"Thank you..my father named me."

"Um, would it be alright if I called you Kathyrne?"

"I'm sorry, I don't think it would be quite proper just to say my name. But if you must say Kathyrne, please say Miss Kathyrne at the very least."

"Ah right. So sorry. Um, but if it is alright with you would you call me Mr. Zark instead? Last names seem too distant. I would like if we were at least acquaintances instead of strangers only known by family names."

I think for a moment. I guess it would be alright if it were between us, but in other public areas I mustn't forget to use his surname otherwise.

"Ok, but only for this short outing."

"Thank you! Let's go!" He grabs my hand and pulls me into the train station.

The train ride takes around 27 minutes.

When we arrive at our stop, we walk over a hill before we reach our final destination. When we do I cannot believe my eyes as to how beautiful of a place it was.

Mr. Zark had brought me to an open meadow towards the outskirts of London. Something you would never see inside the city seeming how it was beginning to industrialize that the city is filled with pollution. The sight takes my breath away.