Phase 10

"She seems to be fine, there isn't anything unusual. Her pregnancy is stable at this point and is going to where it needs to be. I believe all she needs is some rest. Try not to stress her out too much or let her stress herself out." The doctor says.

"Thank you, doctor." I say and he leaves the room.

We're at home in our bedroom.

I'm watching over Kathyrne's peacefully sleeping face. Unlike yesterday when her face was full of pain, I couldn't handle the look on her face.

I comb her hair slowly out of her eyes and kiss her eyelids.

Several hours later...

Kathyrne's POV

I open my eyes. I see the familiar wooden ceiling.

The ceiling where the golden-white sunlight shines upon each morning, except this time a glowing red covers the ceiling.

That's when I realized that I was not dreaming.

I shoot up from the bed and put my hands over my stomach.

Zark walks into the room, "Oh, you're awake now Kathyrne..Are you feeling better now?" He holds a bowl with soup in it.

"The-The baby.." I start to tear up.

He walks over and holds my hand covering my stomach, "The baby is alright. The doctor checked this morning and said you might be stressing out too much."

I sigh in relief, as the tears start flowing out of my eyes. "I-I was so worried that the baby might have been lost."

Zark wipes the tears off of my face, it's fine you don't need to worry anymore.

Moments later...

"Zark..."

"Yes?" He's feeding me.

"What..What were you doing outside yesterday night?" I ask scared of his answer.

"I..was getting some fresh air." He replies slowly.

"I see, please don't go outside again, you almost scared me to death.."

"Don't say things like that, I'm sorry.."

"Did you have supper yet?" I ask.

"Hmm? Of course. Though recently I've been feeling hungrier. I feel like as if I'm feeding someone inside me as well. Haha." He playfully jokes at my pregancy.

"As long as you're healthy, I'm happy as well then."