/Gordie/

The school hallways. They always smelled of books, gossip, and hormones. The slick tile floors and sheer pale walls.
This place was pure hell. I walked down the hallways with hope I could get to my class without being harassed by a random guy. This was what it was like you hit puberty, your emotions spiral, and you mature.
Basically boys would stare below your head and you would have to pretend not to notice.
Lockers slammed as students crowded into groups. My locker was towards the end so I had to push the a ton of people whilst they give dirty looks.
Finally I made my way out of the jumble and I weave to my locker. Since my locker was one of the cheap ones everyone knew you just had to punch it with the side of your fist and it just opens. Cliche right?
I sock the surface of the locker and it swings open. Nice.
After sorting my books and grabbing my binder I slam my locker. It's kinda traditional to slam your locker as loud as you could. In competition of course.
"Damnit!"
I hear someone mumble. I look over to see a dark brown haired boy at his locker. I've seen this kid around. I think he was the same grade as me. Therefor I decide to go help him out.
"Uh, you need some help?" I give an awkward smile and shrug.
"Uhh, ya actually" he turns to look at me and I step forward and hit the locker the same as I do mine.
It snaps open as he gives a confused look.
"Oh, their cheep so...it's just a trick to pick up" I say nervously. He smiles and nods his head.
"Thanks...uh do I know you from somewhere" he asks.
"Ya, I'm in your second, fourth, and fifth period"
"Oh! That's right! You sit in the back in Science right?"
"Yup...Gordie right?" I reply.
"Ya...and your Y/N?"
"Yes"
He just smiles and nods again.
"See you in science?" I ask
"Totally" he replies. I just wave and turn to leave but can't help but have a goofy smile across my face.
I don't know why but he seemed different than the rest of the boys.
It was hard to tell but when I glanced back I swear I could see him staring at me.

I don't know. I kinda liked this one apart from my crappy writing! I will start writing longer Imagines I promise I just gotta get a good idea! OH! And I will be making some for The Cobras too!
Hope you liked it! Thank you for reading and have a great day!
See ya!-Kace