/Gordie/

'Dear God' I think to my self. My palms were sweaty and my heart was racing.
'He's gonna hate me...'
I pace across the bathroom floor. The tiles echoed with each foot fall.
'What am I doing!?' I ask myself as I hear the door creak open and footsteps approaching.
"Y/N?" I hear a familiar voice pierce the air.
"Uh....Ya?" I answer cringing at the cracks in my voice.
"You wanted to talk?" He walks the corner and cocks an eyebrow. I stare as a lump in my throat forms.
He notices the crease in my forehead and my worried look.
"You...ok?" He crosses his arms and shrugs.
"HaHAHA!...yea Im just grand" I feel a sweat break out and laugh nervously.
"Ok...well what did ya want to talk about?"
"Well...-"I stopped and tried to gather the words to say.
"I-I think I l-like you Gordie" I stumbled on almost every word. It was silent for a really long time until he looked down at the floor.
"Oh...wow Y/N. That's...thats somethin'" he says but I give him a confused glance and look away when he gives me a pitiful look.
"I just...d-dont like you...the same" he drags out the don't and the same.
I forgot everything leading up to this. When I woke up, what I had eaten, who I had talked to, how I got here.
"Oh" I say pressing my lips together and nodding slowly.
"Y/N...I'm sorry. I don't know if I lead you on...o-"
"It's fine...Gordon. I get it." I say and begin to leave. Gordie just gives me a blank stare as I give a fake smile as I leave.
The door squeaks as I open it only to hear I slam closed startling.
At the trigger my eyes start to water as I make my way to my locker.
My heart wasn't in pain or "stabbed"...it felt gone. I struggle to turn the lock to the right number.

Finally by chance and luck the lock snaps open and I finally open my locker.
I lean my head on the corner of the locker and let all the tears fall onto a notebook.

K...this is short BUT ITS EARLY!!! Ehhhhh! 😉
I neva said imagines were happy did I!?
Anyways thanks for reading! Have a good afternoon and hope you tolerate this one!-Kace