/Teddy/

I wanted to scream out how much I loved these boys. It was the last few days till Junior High and we all knew we would vanish from each others lives. I just shook my head and kept quiet.
We all were trekking on the train tracks to find a dead body. We would be famous.
"Seven cents Vern?" Gordie glares. I get up and dust myself off as they continued talking.
The tracks started to shake as a whistle blows from afar.
"C'mon" Chris says and I hop from the metal beam.
"Teddy get off the tracks" Chris adds. I turn around and see Teddy crack a smile and he doesn't even budge.
"Train dodging, dig it" He took a stance as the train hurtled toward him. The smoke from the train left a trail.
'What the hell?'  I Think looking from the speeding locomotive back to Teddy.
"Holy shit Teddy" I mumble as Chris screamed at him to get off. I measured the seconds till the train would reach him.
4...3...2. I looked away tears running down my face and I sob. One.
The whoosh of the train filled my brain. I crouch and burry my face into my hands. My face is wet from tears.
Once the train was nearing to an end I could clearly hear Chris and Teddy yelling profanities.
"YOU TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF!" Chris screamed. I could hear the pain in his voice.
"I coulda dodged it" Teddy answered in a low voice but heard him perfectly clear.
At that point I was making my way over to Teddy.
I approached him and stood strait in front of him with a balled fist.
"Y/N, are you cryi-" he gave a confused look but before he finished I thrust my fist into the side of his face. The contact might as well have broken my finger but it was well worth it. It might at least teach him somthin bout' his actions.
He stumbled back and clutched his jaw. "Shit" I hear the boys whisper around me.
I took a step forward and grabbed his face whilst I looked into his eyes. His feelings looked hurt.
Brick by brick my emotional wall crumbled into ruins. Tears flowed down my face as if a dam full of deep water burst behind my eyes.
"Why?" I ask out loud and my voice cracked but he says nothing.
I shake my head and bury my face into his shoulder. I held him as tight as I could. I never knew how much I cared for all of them.
After a moment he had wrapped his arms around me and rest his head on mine.
The sun hits my face and I shut my eyes tight hoping that might keep the tears away.
I open my eyes and glance to see the boys looking at the ground with theirs arms crossed.
I pull away and kiss Teddy's cheek. Then I lightly slap him. He just smirks and he turns away as I walk over to Gordie.
"We dodged it on the way back" Chris mumbles to him as he walks past him. I couldn't hear was Teddy said after that.
"Skin it" Chris holds his hand out flat. Teddy just denied it and starts walking the way we were going.
Chris got his attention and he turned around again with an annoyed look.
"Skin it." Chris repeats and nods his head. Teddy stares at him for a moment but finally slid his hand down his wrist without breaking eye contact.
Finally we get back on track without saying another word about it. Teddy slowed down so he was in the back of everyone.
I join him and walked alongside him in silence. I couldn't think strait. My thoughts were a jumble in my brain and my feelings seemed to reverberate through my soul.
Still kept a blank face staring strait ahead.
I then reach out and intertwine Teddy's hand with mine. He looked down at our hands and back at me.
He pulled me closer, wrapped his arm around my waist, and kissed the top of my head.
The boys were too busy arguing to notice us. Which was good thing or else they'll exaggerate with somthin' along the lines of 'remember how you two were completely sucking face and practically tearing each others clothes off while we tried not to notice!?' I could already hear their voices and laughter in my head. I just ignored that thought as we approached the junk yard in a line. 'Hear we go' I thought as I grabbed the fence and hauled my self up.

FINALLY GOT AROUND TO MAKING THIS ONE! I didn't wanna make another one that had vague descriptions therefore I'm practicing on elaborating some descriptions!
Also for me Teddy is going to be one of the hardest ones to make Imagines/Preferences for!? Is that just me idk? ANYWAYS! THANK TOU SOO MUCH FOR READING AND FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE!
HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
See ya-Kace