/Chris/

Great. Today I was alone in the bathroom surrounded by tissues. If not glanced at twice it might look like I was feeling sorry for myself. Which was not the case. The case was my now ex-boyfriend had left me for Hannah Reiner.
Practically the slut of the school. Well...not actually she was just 'the slut of the school' to me now.
I was just about to get up when I hear the door swing open and people pushing and shoving. I was in no state to be seen. I had mascara streamed all down my cheeks and the area around my eyes were red and puffy. I just try to hide my face before I see my best friend Gordie's head pop around the corner and stumbles in followed by Vern,Teddy, and Chris. I guess they were here in attempt to make me feel better.
"We heard what happened" Teddy says and sticks his hands into his pockets. I just nod and shrug.
"Look that shit head ain't gonna get anywhere in life by acting like that" Chris states.
"Ya, I mean it won't help if you just sit here crying either" Gordie backs Chris up.
"I didn't ask you too be here and I definitely didn't ask for your judgement" I argue back.
Teddy just smirks "well your gonna get it whether you like it or not".
The boys nod their heads in agreement and I can't help but laugh.
"Alright smartass what's your plan?" I ask assuming he already had a operation conduct to get me out of my 'fortress'.
"Well, theirs an actual assembly going on and their throwing water on each other!" Teddy looks at everyone.
I assume it's one of those reward assemblies they have just to 'encourage' us to do our work.
"So?" I ask.
"WET T-SHIRTS!" They say in unison. I laugh and roll my eyes as they rush out the door.
Yet I notice Chris hasn't budged and kept his eyes glued on me. I stayed on the floor and started back at him.
"What's the matter Chris" I ask. He says nothing except for sweeps toward me and grabs my arm.
He lifts me up and wraps his arm around my back. I wrap my arms around his neck.
I hadn't realized I was crying until his shoulder was soaked.
"I love you Chris" I say but I just didn't know what way yet.
"I love you too" he answers.
Honestly, now I don't regret crying in the bathroom the whole afternoon.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️Ok this was way my first Chris imagine...I can do better I promise 😂. It was wayyy short.
Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day and hope you enjoyed!
See Ya!-Kace