Odd Thoughts

*Ladybug's POV*

As I ran across rooftops locating the Akuma on the move, I noticed something strange. It had been about 15 minutes since I started chasing after the corrupted citizen, and Chat Noir was nowhere to be seen. That's odd.  

The thought of Chat Noir faded a little after I realized I had left an unsupervised teenage boy in my bedroom without thinking of an alternative solution to the situation at the time.  As my thoughts mixed I realized something. Huh. Chat and Adrien look alike. How did I not notice that before? They both have that golden blond hair and emerald green eyes I'm ever so fond of... Eh, only Adrien pulls it off though, Chat Noir doesn't look even half as attractive as Adrien does.  Hmm, but lately Adrien and Chat have been acting more and more similarly. I wonder why.

I pondered my thoughts until I reached the destination of the Akuma, and was surprised to see it led to the Louvre.  The akumatized citizen was dressed in what looked like the attire of royalty. While I observed this "king"--of some sorts--, Chat Noir was still non-existent to this quarrel. 

As the Akuma approached me and I tried my first attack, nothing happened. This is NOT good.

...............................

(A/N: For this set of chapters, I'm going to have half of the chapter for each point of view for the two ships. This chapter is LadyNoir, and the next will be MariChat~)

...............................

*Adrien's POV*

I don't think Marinette was fully aware of her actions when she left me alone in her room. Neither of us were, to be honest, she was focused on transforming, while I was being a total wimp and not getting the chance to tell her the truth. I sat in her bedroom for a while thinking of what I was going to do and forgetting there was even an Akuma. As expected of a teenage guy, you should know I looked around, and oddly enough when I went over to her desk, there was a box that said, "STASH BOX". Being the curious cat I am, I opened the box only to be greeted by pictures of myself? I looked through the pictures and realized something. Is Marinette a fan of mine?  

After closing the container, and moving on from that strange experience, I thought about the mannerisms Marinette has when she's around me. She's always really flustered and stutters when she talks to me, it almost seemed as if she had a crush on me. Wait. Could Marinette like me? Could all this actually work out?

"Adrien, where's Marinette?"

Tom Dupain, Marinette's father, stood next to the trap door with a very suspicious look on his face.

"Mr. Dupain I--"

"Has your father given you the talk yet, boy?"

To sum the next hour up, it was awkward, very awkward. Midway through the conversation, I remembered there was still an Akuma, which I thought was rampaging through Paris. I tried and tried, but every time I attempted to come up with an excuse as my way out of the weird discussion and a chance to transform, Marinette's father would tower over me as I would get up to leave.

~~~

[*Time skip to when Adrien is released* (*Chat's POV*)]

I raced through Paris searching for the Akuma. I tried calling Ladybug's communicator, no answer. Now I know something's wrong, she always answers her communicator. What happened to her?

I went to every landmark, no sign of the Akuma or Marinette. I looked everywhere and realized the one place I hadn't been. I raced to the Louvre and was horrified to find a triumphant villain sitting in the east wing of the famous museum. Next to him was an unconscious Marinette without her earrings! 

Before I could process anything, the weirdly dressed akumatized victim threw what looked like the louvre cat? I know I'm a cat myself, but this was just odd.

To my surprise, the cat was a bomb and drew me backward. It seemed this Akuma gave the power of making random objects into explosives. This guy was strong and was ready to attack. He was definitely after the miraculous in exchange for something very valuable. This was NOT going to be easy, especially without Ladybug. In order to save my lady, I need to stop this mad man.

.............................

I'm so sorry the update took so long!! This one's 820 words and it took me a while to come up with since I've been on a writer's block XP. Hopefully, I can get the next chapter out today, and if not it will be out tomorrow as planned. This one's early since I had the day off because of Hurricane Irma*.* Hope you guys enjoy, I'll try and get the next chapter+the 1K special out ASAP. Love you people, and to anyone who lives in FL with me, be safe^^