•Chapter one•

Jade POV

I sat in the interview with my girls and giggled at their stupidity. "this next question is for Jade..." I bit my lip and looked at the interviewer. "Are you and Bruno Mars, yanno....dating" the crowd went 'ooh' and I blushed. "I wish" I giggled causing everyone to laugh. "No, we're just friends" lies, "Jade, friends aren't this cozy." She showed a picture of Bruno and I cuddling on the beach. I smiled "come on now...we're in the water, clearly playing." She chuckled "ok then Jade. Have it your way." She moved on and my mind wondered off to my relationship with Peter. I miss him so damn much. "It's been two years since you girls won xfactor. How has that been?" I looked at Jess and she answered quickly. "It's still so surreal, it's crazy to think about actually." The interviewer cut in and spoke once again. "You are the first girlband to win the show too! You guys made history!" I smiled and spoke. "I know, it's amazing to think about how we all started out so differently and now we're here." She nodded and continued onto the interview. As we left the stage I got a text from Peter and smiled. "Watched it live, Missing you alot, baby girl" I smiled brightly and began to text him back. "girl...y'all been dating for 2 years and still got people clueless,When I been dating Zayn for couple weeks they found out." Perrie exclaimed making me blush. "I want to brag but he and I both know the consequences of that." Pez nodded as she understood the consequences itself. "True..it's not fun." I shrugged. "Hollywood babes"

First chapter! I really didn't like my other Bruno book so I created a new one with my favorite band and artist, himself! Enjoy.
Comment and vote.