•Chapter six•

Bruno POV

A loud knock was heard at my door interrupting my slumber. I groaned and turned over to be met with Jessica, the knock was heard again and my eyes widened. "Get up!! Put your clothes on!" I whispered as the knocking got louder and the door started twisting. "Bruno!! Jade called!!" Tiana yelled and Jessica looked at me, confused. "Yeah ok" I croaked out. "The party's starting soon so get up and have you seen Jess?" I looked over at her and placed a finger on my lips. "Yeah, she told me that she went to go take some pictures!!" "Ok then!" I heard her walk away and I held my head. "Who's Jade?" Jessica questioned as I ran my hand through my head. "Bruno?" I looked up at her. "Don't worry about her..." I whispered to her and exit the room and went to Tiana. "Ti, what did she say?" Tiana looked at her phone and spoke. "She wished dad a happy birthday and she said that she's been trying to get you for the past days." I bit my lip and I turned to leave then Tiana whispered. "She was crying to me about her Grandpa aswell." I paused and looked at her. "What happened?" She sigh "he died." I felt my heartbreak, "you serious?" She raised her eyebrows and I sigh. I grabbed my phone and dialed Jade, but to be greeted by voicemail. I sigh and held my forehead as I felt a headache forming.
****************************
I dialed Jade for like the twentieth time to be met with voicemail. "Hey Mom, I have to leave early.. something came up." She looked at me and spoke "why haven't you been responding to Jade?" I looked at her speechless, "huh?" She looked at me and frowned. "Bruno, baby. Did you cheat on that girl again?" I stared at her and looked down. She bit her lip "Bruno, please go get that girl of yours." I saw Jessica behind my mum with a broken face and I sent her an apologetic stare. "I'm sorry" I whispered to both of them before grabbing my bag and heading out.
********************************

Jade POV
I looked at the headlines on my laptop in disbelief. My band mates and family texted me the link and 'brade' fan accounts tagged me in it.

"BRUNO MARS DATING PUERTO RICAN MODEL?"

"BRUNO MARS NEW GIRLFRIEND?"

"BRUNO MARS IS OFF THE MARKET LADIES"

I looked at the headlines with my mouth ajar. I scrolled down each one and saw the couple on an empty Puerto Rico beach. One picture shows them cuddling, another one shows them holding hands and another one shows them kissing. So this is why he haven't been answering. I've been suffering for the past week and this boy is just fucking me over....again. I sniffled and wiped my tears as I shut down the laptop. I breathed out trying to keep my anger and emotions but that failed when I started throwing everything in the suitcase and groaning painfully. I cried out and breathed as I exit the house and entered my car. I can't go to the girls house, they all love with their boyfriend's...I can't go to mum's, she'll just give me a lecture and I can't go to my brother's. I sigh and looked for the nearest hotel, I'll just spend sometime there.
*******************************

Bruno POV
"Baby!!" I screamed out as I entered the house. I looked around and saw that it's empty, "babe?" My heart sped up as I saw her closet empty. "Jade!!" I screamed and ran down to the garage, her car was missing. I stood in that one position and tried calling her once more. "The number you have dialed, has been changed. Please try your call again later." I felt a lump in my throat and I tried calling perrie, but she didn't answer aswell, I called once more and she picked up. "Why are you calling me?" I asked with her voice dripping with venom. "Please tell me you know where Jade is?" She paused. "I do know" I sigh in relief "ok-" she cut me off. "But, I'm not telling you" there was a long pause on the phone. "Perrie..." I dragged but she spoke once more. "Just know that she's fine." With that she hung up and left me speechless.