•Chapter twenty-eight•

Bruno POV
I heard urbana gasp next to Phil and squealed. "OH MY GOSH!!!" both of us flinched including Jessica and Phil questioned his wife excitement. "Jade's having a boy" she awed and I sat there confused. "Come again?" Bana explained to us how Jade and her boyfriend started this YouTube channel and did videos which she followed and they recently uploaded a video entitled 'Pregnancy Gender Reveal Announcement' and the thumbnail showed a large Jade shocked while her boyfriend held a bat while blindfolded as a guy threw a large white ball towards him. "I'm a little upset that I didn't get invite though" My chest got heavy and my chill mood became dim. I got up and grabbed my own laptop and started doing research and saw the video and watched it. My eyes burned as tears dripped from my face, from hurt to anger and jealousy. I slammed the laptop shut and laid down, this is a dream. No way she's pregnant..there's no way. I paused for a moment before thinking once again. It's a boy... something we spoke about when we were younger. Something I couldn't give to her because of my lifestyle but another man is doing that instead. I heard the door open and close which reveal Eric. "Hey bro" I nodded once and immediately he caught on. "you know....low-key, I feel like we're in a movie or something" I turned to him and he looked at me. "Like it's so surreal that this love triangle shit is real" I chuckled and turned to my older brother. "It's reality for sure bro" silence was heard until he spoke up. "Why are you so upset?" He began. "You have a beautiful fiancé, someone who loves you and the family." I sigh and looked up at the ceiling. "I know you and Jade have history... y'all have some strong history, you both been through a lot and I can tell you're still feeling her" I stayed quiet as I tuned Eric's lecture out and my mind began to reminisce about that drunken night with Jade.

Music, sweat and bodies was seen and heard everywhere as this after party began getting out of control. Throughout the night the tension began to raise between two specific humans. The mixture of drinks and imagination increase the heat between the unspoken connection that they shared. Separating from their significant other, things began going south. The next scene was them entering a hotel and immediately began to head up to the given room to kill the tension between them. Before he even closed the door, their lips smashed into each other's in a hungrily form. The male closed the door with the female body and he remove her revealing clothing. She felt her body being pushed onto the soft mattress then hovered over; her breath was a mixture scent of vodka, mints and sweets. Her tongue caressed his as they both fought for dominance but he successfully won. She undressed him, removing all of his clothing and left only his chains and rings on. Their eyes were connected as he slowly entered her. His strokes deep and slow carried her on cloud nine. Her eye contact broke as she threw her head back giving him access to her exposed neck which he bit and sucked on. "Oh Peter...." She whimpered and he just stared at her as he thrusted slowly until he hid his face in her neck and increase his speed. Her screams aroused him even more and he picked himself up as his speed increase even more. His groans grew as he felt her tightened around him and released all of her juices. He paused and kissed her slowly as he finished himself off, his moans vibrated against her lips as he released all of his seeds inside of her and trembled a bit as he collapsed on top of her. Their lips connected again in a slow passion filled kissed before being cuddled into her and fell asleep.

"Bruno!" Yelled Eric as I disconnected my hands from my lips that stung from the memory. I licked my lips and turned to him. "Huh? What?" He just stared at me and shake his head "make up your mind...." He whispered and stood up. "and chose carefully.." my mind snapped at a realization as he spoke "what of the baby is mines?" I accidentally blurted out soft enough for him to hear and he turned to me in shock. "Come again?" I looked up at my older brother who looked angered and irritated but hid it. "I-I... nevermind" Eric made sure the door was locked and sat close to me. "Bruno, what? Why would you think that baby could possibly be yours?" I shook my head as I came to a conclusion that I'm speaking crazy. "Nah, I just... I'm just....I need to clear my head" I got up but he pulled me back down roughly. "Peter.." he growled a bit and we had a short stare off before I broke. "Grammy's after party..." I whispered and remembered her calling it a mistake. "A drunken mistake.... I was so damn out of it that I thought she was Jess and she thought I was him" I pointed to the laptop that held their video." Eric began pacing.."let me guess, you didn't wear protection?" He stared down at me and I confirmed the speculation. He groaned and slapped up hard upside my head. "Are you stupid?" I sigh and answered the question/ statement. "Yeah...I'm stuck in between two women, but I don't know if the one I really love is still inlove with me.." my voice cracked and I played with my rings. "I fucked up everything....I'm crazy to think that baby is even mine or she still loves me, it's just a fantasy of mine I guess" I turned to my brother who face immediately dropped as the tears involuntarily fell from my eyes. He embraced me tightly and I just stared at the computer screen. If this is what she felt, if this is the heartache she felt then I need to fix it.....I have to fix it.