•Chapter fourteen•

Jade POV
"How could you just tell us this?!" Jesy screamed at our manager who just told us that we are opening the Brits. I'm estatic but we only have two days to prepare. The Brits is equivalent to the Grammys, if you should know. It's basically the British version of the Grammy's, it's an award that I've always wanted; we lost both awards last year so hopefully we can bring home one this year. "We can do it girls" I encouraged them as we started rehearsals. It's terrifying because we are currently in America and time as we reach Britain we'll only have time for sound check. "This is our year" I whispered to myself as the began to play the song.
******************************

We entered the red carpet and was met with screaming fans and paparazzi with journalists.

Right after we immediately went to hair and makeup to change for our performance

Right after we immediately went to hair and makeup to change for our performance. Im nervous, panicky and excited but overall I'm overjoyed. I listened out as they are about to start and got into position.

Bruno POV
The band and I sat there in awe as we watch them open up the ceremony. "They're amazing, I've been sleeping on them" phred commented making me chuckled, "they good" I responded and looked at my former lover. Blonde suit her caramel skin, I looked at her attire and bit my lip as I reminisce about her soft skin and thick body. "She got thicker" Kam spoke and I got aggravated by his observance. "No offense B" he chuckled and I faked a smile "why would I get offended, she ain't mines" I laughed and he looked at me in shock. "I saw you tense up" I quickly lied. "I'm chewing a gum and I bit my tongue." He nodded and the guys stared at me. "What?" They shook their heads and listened as the nomination for Best British Single. "And the winner is....Little mix!!" I clapped along with the boys as I watch them freak out from afar. I saw her kissed dancer boy and my claps immediately became slower until it came to a stop. That was supposed to be me, she's supposed to be sitting besides me getting congratulated or giving congratulations; Bruno, what the fuck are you saying! You have someone to do that and she's meeting you at our next stop! I tuned out their speech as my mind became filled and I was snapped out of it by a shake. "Yo, she just gave you a shout-out" I looked at Phil in shock, "w-what?" Everyone laughed and he spoke "she said shout out to her exes, the award is for them" he laughed again and I stayed silent. During intermission we was informed that it was our turn to perform, surprisingly we had to pass their table and I intentionally bumped into her boyfriend chair and made it look like an accident. "I'm so sorry, I'm in a rush" I acted out and he looked up at me in surprise, "it's no problem Mr.mars" he smiled genuinely, I held myself from frowning. Please give me a reason to hate you.. I smiled with a nod and looked at Jade who's head is turn from me. "Amazing performance ladies" with that I left with a failed mission.

Jade POV
"That was rude" our boyfriend's said differently, I never told Sam everything about my relationship with Bruno, to his knowledge we broke up on equal terms. All of our boyfriend's are huge fans of his. "Babe, I'm sorry, I couldn't really hear him from all of the chit chat" I responded and he nodded. It's not a lie, in here is loud with talking, laughter and music. I watched as intermission was over and heard that Bruno is our next performer. I looked at Sam and saw how excited he was unlike me who just wanted his performance to be over with.

I sigh as I caught grooving to the song a bit as it ended. You can't lie and say he's a bad performer, he's a great performer aswell as his band but him as a person just turn me off after everything. How can you claim to love me, when you are with someone else.