•Chapter nineteen•

"in another life, I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world" I sang silently as tears fell down my face. It's after midnight and this morning actions still affected me. "The one that got away..." I sang softly as the doorbell went off. I looked at my door in confusion, who could possibly be here at this time in the pouring rain. "Who is it?" I asked when I couldn't make out the person behind the door through the peephole and window. "Bruno.." I bit my lip and held the locks on my palm. "What do you want?" I heard him make a noise then spoke. "I wanted to see you before I leave." I silently unlocked the door and saw him in basketball shorts, a red shirt and hoodie. "Hi" I whispered. "Hey" He gave me a small smile as I let him in. There was a small silence "I came to talk." I nodded and turned to him. "You still have the tattoo" I sigh and looked down. "Yeah.." I answered and he spoke "I still have mines" he whispered as he showed me his bicep.

" I answered and he spoke "I still have mines" he whispered as he showed me his bicep

I stared at it and he spoke, "I never got rid of it. If I did, I'd be letting you go...and I'm not ready for that" we stared at each other and then I spoke "this isn't healthy" he nodded and slowly caressed my knee, I looked down at it and back up at him. "I'm inlove with you." He began and continued "if you want me to jump, I'd jump, to fall, I'd fall--" I cut him off. "To leave Jessica?" He paused. "I-I don't know.." I shook my head and folded my lips. "It would be hard..but I-I would" he stuttered, he's nervous. "Don't...." I croaked out and he bit his cheek. "Jade, can I do something?" I sigh and nodded since I don't feel like arguing. "Close your eyes" I did as told and felt the cold chain on my neck, opening my eyes, I spotted the gold ring and chain on my neck. "Peter.."I dragged off. "Never take it off please" I looked up at him and held the necklace tightly. "I need to know that I'm with you always" I shook my head and giggled. "You already were.." I smiled and tapped my bicep which made him flash me his million dollar smile. He pulled me into a tight hug and breathed into my neck as we pulled away he smashed his lips onto mines. I reluctantly kiss back and he tangled his fingers into my curly hair as he pushed us on to the couch. His kisses went down to my neck and back up to my lips. "I love you, Jade" I pulled away and looked at him. "I'll keep saying it." He kissed my lips repeatedly. "I love you."
******************************
I collapse in my bed as the tour bus dropped me home. Tour is finally over! Well, until next year. I mentally squeal in excitement and disappointment since I love the tour but I'm happy to take a break. We've been at it since the ending of 2015 into 2016. This is a well deserved break. I look at my phone on shock, "damn, it's September." I lost count of the months after my breakup with Sammy. No, I didn't tell him about Bruno. He broke up with me with a reasonable explanation. Our time schedule, as I finished tour he's starting or we'll be starting tour at the same time. I love Sam, but if it's meant to be... it'll be. I looked down and held the ring, Bruno and Phil surprised me on tour once when we was in the same country and we kept in touch almost daily. We grew closer as a pair once again and I'm very happy from it. I got a Skype call and saw it was from the devil himself "baby!!" I screamed out jokingly. "Oh now I'm your baby again?" He questioned and I giggled. "Nah, how are you?" He blushed "great, we're at our next stop, I lost track of countries" I smiled. "You look tired, Pete" he shrugged. "Daily grind...I am tired, but I'm enjoying this tour" just then my doorbell rung and I headed downstairs with my tablet. "One sec" I rested it down. "Hello!!?" No one answered. I looked at the window and no one's there. "That's weird.." I looked at my tablet screen and saw that Bruno was looking at something. "No one's there?" He asked and I shook my head. "Look again" I nodded and cracked open my door and screamed loudly. "Surprise" he closed his chat and opened his arms. "Peter!! How--why? What.." he kissed my neck and put new down. "We're in break.. I wanted to surprise you" I blushed. "It almost backfired" "yes it did." He came inside and we head up to my room. "I want to talk and everything but you look drained as fuck, go to sleep Bru" I suggested as we cuddled into my bed, it's quarter pass seven. He refused but I just repeated myself before placing a duvet over us to shield us from the cold air. In no time light snores was heard and I smiled. He's back, back in my arms...back in my heart, and I hope this is where he stay.