•Chapter fifteen•

Wrong move Jade, wrong move. I laughed to myself as the group including myself embarrass ourselves. We're pissed drunk and have interviews to finish; and I'm still drinking. I held the award tighter in my grip as we made it to the paparazzi and journalists.

I still can't t believe that this actually happened! As our interviews and everything was done, we made our way to the valet parking area with our boyfriend's and waited for a bit

I still can't t believe that this actually happened! As our interviews and everything was done, we made our way to the valet parking area with our boyfriend's and waited for a bit. Sam and I were still waiting as the rest of the girls left and I began to shiver due to the cold draught on my skin. "You cold babe?" I smiled and held myself tighter "a little" I watched as he took off his tuxedo jacket and helped put it on me, immediately warmth took over and he kissed my forehead as he held me close.

Bruno POV
"I thought you were going to say hello before we leave" Phil spoke and I bit my cheek. "Changed my mind" he raised his eyebrows and looked in her direction. "Well I'm going too" I went to grab him but he already left, a loud groan erupted from my throat as I look around for paparazzi before following him. "Hey there Ms.superstar!" He exclaimed and she spun around quickly. "Phil! Hey! How are you?" She questioned him, rushed yet politely while dismissing my presence. Wow. "I'm great! What about you?" She nodded and snuggled into the tux on her. "same, I'm alright" she gave him a bright smile and I felt him push me forward. I watched as her boyfriend dismissed himself to get the car from the valet. "So how's touring? You and B are breaking America right now with these albums." She giggled and smiled. "Oh and tonight's performance was great, I slept on y'all alot" he confessed as he scratched his head. "Eh, nothing new..everyone do" she admit causing all of us to break out into laughter. She looked at me for a brief moment but turned away as we made eye contact. "I love y'all performance tonight, no one does it like you guys" I blushed and looked down "so you finally started listening to Brunz albums again huh?" I shook my head. "Oh no, no...I literally just finished listening to unorthodox jukebox" Phil looked at me shock. "That album was...like" she continued the sentence. "4 years ago...I know" she turned to me and looked at me. "I finally got the courage to listen to you again, although I haven't heard this album yet" we stared at each other as a long silence overpowered us. "Guess we got to get you to a concert quick" Phil laughed awkwardly trying to lighten the mood. "How long is your tour?" She thought for a minute "We just came off our previous album's tour in mid December and now we're going on a three months tour with Ariana grande, then we have a next three months tour before a break"

Jade POV

Phil nodded "keep in contact please...I'd love for you to attend one of our concerts." I nodded, "I'll try." With that Phil turned to leave but Bruno stayed as he stared at me, I looked back at him with pursed lips and gave a single nod before turning around to walk to our car that's parked not too far along the distance. He grabbed my shoulders and I turned to him. "I'm sorry" he whispered and I nodded. "I have to go.." I whispered back. He bit his lip and nodded. "Congratulations on the award, I'm proud of you Jay" I gave a folded smile. "Congratulations on the album" I said in return and turned on my heel as I walked away.

Bruno POV
I wanted to kiss her repeatedly and carried her to our car for winning that award that she held. The looks in her eyes are scaring me..I don't see that love anymore, the fire that always burned me to look away. Everytime her eyes met mines it showed sadness, pain and hurt. I stood there for a minute as I watched her boyfriend open her door for her and send me a small wave which I returned. I made my way back to our vehicles which just awaited me. "So..." Phil dragged. "Anything?" I shook my head. "Nothing." I sighed, nothing at all.