•Chapter twelve•

Today, the girls and I are performing at a music festival. It's amazing how we're slowly but surely getting recognized in America. However, I'm going to try my best to keep a good eye out; Bruno will be here and I'm trying to avoid that man. I bit my lip as I looked around and quickly maneuvered my way from my dressing room, after the act that is about to perform we're hitting the stage with salute, move, wings, dna, little me and etc. We did some vocal warmups and exercises before we set walk to our destination. One of the girls loudly cleared their throat and I looked into the direction to see leigh-anne. "You o--" I bumped into someone and Leigh sigh to herself. "I'm so sorry" I apologized before the guy helped me up. "No I'm sorry, I should've been paying attention" that soft husky voice sounds familiar, I looked up and was met with his smile. I nodded once and made my way passed and through his band. "Jade!!" I heard one of them called but I ignored them and walked even quicker and j guess the girls got a clue. This is the worst part about the industry, you can't escape the Hollywood exes. You'll always see them at award shows or festivals, parties and shit. I closed my eyes and breathed out as we made it to the entrance.

Bruno POV
I stared at her performing and bit my lip, we're after them, we're basically last... we're enjoying g the concert yanno?but, I was excited until now. I'm a little nervous...notice I said a little. I hope they are staying well until after my performance, I have something planned. I think I was watching too hard because the boys snapped their fingers in my face and looked at me weirdly. "The hell bro?" Kam said in a shaky voice to keep from laughing and I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm hungry" I said as I left the scene before me. "Aren't you always?" Phil smart ass spoke.
***************************
I knocked on the door and watched her cracked it open on a towel. I let out a small smile and she stared at me as I widened the door. "The hell you doing! I'm in a towel!" She screamed but I entered her dressing room as she hurried and get dressed. "I wanna talk." She ignores me then spoke "we have nothing to speak about. It's been a year, what's their to talk about?" I thought back when she visited me on my mom's death. "Why are you mad at me again?" I shrugged and looked at her confused. "You blocked my calls, u ignore my messages and you haven't even acknowledge me here." I looked out the window as night begins to fall, it's soon my time. "Bruno, I'm just done..." She breathed out and I looked at her clothes body. "How can you tell me that you love me, then go on live TV and announce to the world your love for another girl?" I watched as she grabbed her things. "Jade...." I began but she carried on. "I don't care though, I have someone waiting on me in the crowd, thank you" she said and moved passed me quickly. I felt my heart shatter but I ignored it and went to the stage entrance to be met with my band. "Ready B!!" Phil screamed as we fixed our earpiece. I smiled and nodded as I heard the crowd. I looked out and saw her from and center with that dancer boy and her band mates, immediately my smile dropped and I breathed out. What are you doing, Peter! Get your ass together. We enter the stage and performed almost all of the unorthodox jukebox. I waited until the last minutes to perform my last two songs.