Reaching For You.. Chapter 4

Baekhyuns P.O.V

During Lunch break, I snuck up behind Chanyeol and wrapped my arms around his waist and layed my head on his upper back, reminded of how tall he is. He was a bit startled at first but when he figured out it was me behindhim, the tension left his body. "Hi, there." He saidn in his deep sexy voice. I thought about how his adorable face and cute, cheerful, happy personality totally didn't match his height and deep voice. "Hi, Chanyeollie". I replied. He turned around to face me, my arms still wrapped around him. He flashed the cutest smile ever, which made my heart melt, and bent down a bit, and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "You're looking amazing, as always." He said, knowing how important that small compliment is to me. I started to blush, which made him giggle. "So cute". He said under his breath. He placed his forehead against mine. Our noses touching. Our eyes closed. Muttering and giggling sweet words to each other. So lost in our own little world. Our couple-moment was interrupted by the sound of Chanyeols friend, Kyungsoo. He loudly cleared his throat. I was pretty sure he felt weird, awkwardly standing there alone while me and Chanyeol were being all lovey-dovey. Chanyeol looked at me with wide eyes and a guilty smile. Like he had forgotten Kyungsoo was even there. I chuckled under my breath. This wasn't the first time this happened. He turned to Kyungsoo. "Sorry!" Chanyeol said, while clapping his hands shut and closing his eyes tightly. This wasn't the first time this happened, Kyungsoo smiled. "Haha. It's OK. We are teenagers. After all, your only young once." He said, With enthusiasm. "If you know what I mean". He added, while winking. This made me blush. "Hey! What are you thinking about? Pervert!" Chanyeol said with a laugh, while lightly punching him on the arm. I started thinking about dirty things. And the fact that Chanyeols hand was encircling my waist, Making his body press against mine, wasn't helping. After standing there for another couple of agonizing minutes the bell rang. Thank God. I nugdeg Chanyeols arm. He looked at me, and I smirked. He got the message. He told Kyungsoo to tell that teacher that he was at the nurses office and couldn't attend class. Kyungsoo made a couple more hilarious inapropriate jokes about being young, then went to class. I found Tao on the way out and told him to do the same. Me and Chanyeol headed to the supply room. That was our place. Where we started. Of course we  moved most of the cleaning supplies to  another room. It's not like anyone used the stuff anyway.

Once we got to the supply room, he smiled a mischievous smile at me. Only my Chanyeollie could make something like that smile look both adorable and arousing. He walked in the room, turned to face me, and pulled me in, making me trip into his arms. I straightened myself and closed the door behind me. we laced the fingers of both our hands together. "We have a whole preiod to ourselves." He said, in delight. I smirked, then stood on my toes and pressed my lips against his. He wrapped his long arms around my whole torso, pulling me closer into him. This made me get lifted off my feet a little. wow. Chanyeol doesn't look it, but he's pretty strong. Holding half my body weight without even noticing. This thought made me tingle. My boyfriend is strong.  I melted in his arms. Letting him practically carry me while he kissed my cheek, my nose, my forehead, then went back to my lips. He tightened his arms aound me, and I could feel his tongue in my mouth. My Chanyeollie always tastes so delicious. He pushed me against the wall And put his hands on it, beside either sides of my face, pinning me to it. Still french kissing me. He gently bit my lower lip. Adorable. He moved his mouth to my neck. He already knew were my sweet spot was, so he want directly to it. Kissing and licking. Making sure to get it good. The feel of his hot breath on my sweet spot made my whole body shiver in sheer delight. I let out a small moan. I know Chanyeol loves my submissive moans. He got very excited after the sound I let out, but it wasn't enough. I wanted him to be completely gone. He was still kissing around my neck so I took the opportunity. I positioned my head so my mouth was on his ear. "Aaahh..!" I let out the most seductive moan I could pull off. Making sure to keep it low key and sexy. This made him lose control. There we go. I was pleased with the result. He was moving quick now. He unzipped my pants while I took off my shirt. Next I went to his jacket. Taking it off fast. I snuck my hands down his pants and started playing. He was so hard. I teased him and allowed myself to laugh mischievously. Payback time. I pulled my hand out and licked it. Closing one eye as I did so. Trying to look innocent. He caught on to what I was doing and turned me around. I was nothing compared to his strength. My chest and the side of my face were now against the wall. I could feel him rolling my unzipped pants down my legs. I let him take them completely off my body. I felt his fingers inside me. By now, I couldn't control all the weak sounds that were coming out of my mouth. Which just motivated him to keep going. I wasn't able to support my weight. I almost fell to the floor but he caught me under my arms and layed me in a faced down position on his jacket. He was on top of me now. His lips right beside my ear. His hand on the floor beside my face. I took hold of it. Lacing my fingers with his as he went in me. The world stopped rotating and the next few moments were nothing but pleasure as he hit the spot exactly. "Chan..yeol!!" Was all I was able to muster up. I heard his low moans and feel his panting breath on my skin. That sexy voice. I let it engulf me. I let my whole being become Chanyeol. I let all of my thoughts become Chanyeol. And the next half-hour was full of fun and feeling amazing. No one has ever made me feel like he makes me feel. No one has ever made me so satisfied. And I knew it wasn't because of his technique. It wasn't because of his looks. It was because It was Chanyeol. Chanyeol was the one touching me. Chanyeol was the one kissing me. And He was the one doing things to me that went far beyond kissing and touching. And I loved it that way. I let myself be his. Comepletely and utterly his. I was his. He was mine. And we both knew it. We couln't control it. We had no power over it. But neither of us tried to stop it.