Chap 11

Next Day.

The day of the party

Ivory Hoye-Harrington

"Did you hear about the party your brother is throwing tonight?"Zoey asked as she leaned her back against the locker next to me. "I want to go."

The stupid fucking party which I have to go to. Ruin my date which I was going tonight.

"Yeah why don't you come?"I replied as I put my Maths book back in my locker. "It'll be fun."

I looked at my locker, a textbook was missing which one was it? I closed my locker door. Zoey looked at me "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Yeah. It'll do us some good to have some fun."

"Are you sure your bro-"

I cut her off. "It's fine. Carts said to invite our friends."

"What time should I come by?"Zoey asked as she bit her lip. "Should I ring the doorbell or walk in?"

"Come at six."I replied with a smile. "Just ring the doorbell and I'll answer."

She nodded. We hugged then she pulled away from the hug. "I'll see you at six."She said and then went. I zipped my bag closed and walked out of the building.

I walked to the car park and to see that same girl who was with Cole by Grayson and talking to him. I walked to the car.

"Gray?"I spoke breaking the conversation between them.

That same girl looked up and saw me she gave me another sympathic smile. Gray let out a sigh and looked up "Yes Ivy?"

"Shouldn't we get going?"I asked as i looked at him."Before Carter gets home."

He nodded and looked at the girl. "I'll see you tonight? With Cole?"

She nodded "Yeah you will."

"I'll see you Olive."Gray said. I rolled my eyes and walked to the car door I opened the door and sat inside.

Gray went to the driver seat and started up the car. "Where's Finn?"

"He didn't come."Grayson replied as he resvered out of the car park. "He didn't feel too good."

"Oh."

"You going to Zoey's tonight?"Grayson asked as he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"No. Aiden said it would be okay if I wanted to go to the party."I replied. "Now you believe she's real?"

He let out a chuckle and took a turn. After twenty minutes we were home. I opened my door and got out of the car, I walked up the path and up to the door.

The door was already opened I walked in to see Finn laid on the cold floor of the hallway his arms and his legs stretched out.

"Finn?"

He let out a grumble. I kneeled down to him I pressed my hand against his forehead. "You've got a fever."