Eplioiuge

The song is for this chapter and for a certain part. I love CNCO and have for a really long time. And this song means so much to me and one day I wish someone would sing this to me!

For those who don't understand Spanish or don't speak it I got the English translation and it such a beauitful song and hopefully you'll like and the band is amazing!!'

Two months after.

"Ivy can you at least help me with the laundry?"Aiden asked as he walked out of the laundry room.

"It's easy. Just separate the whites from the coloured."

"I need help though."

"No. I'm not helping you Aiden."

I opened the cupboard and I saw the peanut butter oreas. Tears brimmed in my eyes but I quickly closed the cupboard door and turned to Aiden.

"You seriosuly need help?"

He nodded as I let out a sigh and we walked into the laundry room. He did already I turned to Aiden. "What are you playing at?"

"Ivy before you get so pissed just remember we did this for you."

"What the fuck are you playing at?"

It went dark, I couldn't see anything. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO ME?" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

"HELP! MY BROTHER IS KIDNAPPING ME! HIS NAME IS AIDEN HOYE HARRINGTON!"

I could hear Carter and Douglas talking as someone carried me I started kicking.

"CARTER HOYE HARRINGTON IS KIDNAPPING ME! SO IS DOUGLAS HOYE HARRINGTON!"

"HELP ME!"

-

The car stopped, I was sat at the back I think no one was carrying me. I heard the door open and someone who was sitting by me I think it was Doug it smelt like him got out.

Then Douglas helped me out and I made a run for it I was blindfolded it was stupid thing to do as I was rubbing because I didn't know where I was going.

I fell onto the floor, it was grass because it went in my mouth. Two people helped me up and I spotted out the grass.

"She ate the grass!"Carter said with a heavy laugh.

The blindfold was pulled off my eyes to see my brothers stood in front of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING AT?"I yelled on the top of my lungs.

I was ready to hurt them I lurched my leg in front of my ready to kick Aiden who was in front of me. But I fell back.

"Ow!"

Douglas let out a laugh."Next time be careful."He said as he helped me up.

I looked at Aiden. "Next time I'm not helping you with anything because you'll kidnap me."

"We aren't kidnapping you."Carter said as he looked at me.

"Then why the fuck was I blindfolded and taken like that?"

"Because if we told you, you wouldn't of came."Bryce replied.

"What the fuck are we doing here?"

I turned around to see a forest. "Are you guys going to kill me?"

"No. But we have to put this blindfold back on."Aiden said

"No I'm not putting it on."

They didn't listen they put it back on and they helped me walked into this forest.

What the fuck are we doing here?

I love you so much Matt Bomer.

Then we stopped, my blindfolded was took off to see fairy lights lit up in front of me hanging from the branches.

"What is this?"

"Just take two steps forward."

I walked two steps and I turned over my shoulder to see my brothers gone. I turned back to see Cole stood in front of me.

"What the fuck? I want to go."

"Ivy, please just sit down I did all of this for you."

"And what do you want? An Oscar? Well sorry you won't be having one because it took Leo twenty years to get one!"

"Please?"

"No."

"Your brothers would of left by now."

My stomach let out a little rumble.

"I've got food."

"Fine then."

So I sat down on the picnic blanket, Cole sat next to me only the picnic basket between us.

"Look, Ivy I'm so sorry for the pain I pu-"

I cut him off. "I want my food please."

"Fine then."

So he handed me a sandwich oh my gosh it was so yummy. We ate then he looked at me. "Can we please talk?"

"I don't want to."

"Well I do. I want to clear the air between us."

"You can't clean the air."

"I want to."

"You got five seconds."

"Look I'm so sorry Ivy for all the pain I put your through."He started to say as he looked at me.

I looked down at my hands not wanting to hear what he had to say.

"You got three seconds."

"I should of been there for you after when it happened but I wasn't. I was being a selfish dog thinking I was the only one going through it when you were too."

"Your five seconds are up."

He took a hold of my hand and I looked at him. "Please?"

"I don't know."

He let go of my hand and a gutiar appeared. "The first time I saw you I knew you were the one."

A/N you can play the song now if you want 😊

"You mean so much to me."

"I love you and never have and I don't think I ever will."

"You are amazing."

"You are perfect for me."

"Eversince our first date my heart beats for you."

"Cole this is all swee-"

He cut me off by playing his gutiar. "I told you one day I was going to play for you and I'm going to. Here it is."

He sang the song ever so beauitful the butterflies in my stomach and my heart craved for him.

He put the gutiar down and he brought his lips onto mine.