Chap 31

Few days after.

"Come on."Cole said as his feet tapped against the floor.

I let out a sigh and put on my woolly black jumper on. "Do I have to go?"

He nodded. "You got your SATS in a month time."

I rolled my eyes at him as I pulled my boots on. "Can you not sound like Aiden please?"

"Come on love.."Cole spoke softly."What is it?"

"I don't want to go."I replied as I looked at him. "I want to go and see Heath."

"When don't we go school then after I'll drop you off to see Heath?"Cole suggested as he smiled at me. "It'll be alright."

"Promise?"

He nodded. "Promise."

His phone chimed and he pulled out its pocket he looked at me. "It's Grayson. He's waiting for us come on."

I nodded at him and picked up my bag from the bed. I walked into the kitchen and picked up a piece of toast and ate it as I walked out of the apartment.

A few days ago we left my sibling home just a day after the furneal. I couldn't stay there anymore because of all the reminders they had of Finn.

Grayson doesn't touched his and Finn's car nor touches his things or his bed. Everything of Finn is the way he left it and Grayson just stares at it.

Cole pressed the horn and Grayson walked out in a blue tshirt and a pair of jeans. His eyes were worned out he had bags under his eyes. He walked to the car and jumped in the back.

"Hey Gray!"Cole said. "Got your lacrosse bag?"

He shook his head for no. "I don't feel like doing it today."

He never misses a lacrosse practice and never ever forgets his bag or never feels like he doesn't want to do it.

"Hey."

"Hey."He said as he sat down looking at his fingers.

Cole started to drive to school.

-

He pulled into the car lot of the school. Cole gave me warm smile and I gave him a smile back as I opened the door. I jumped out of my seat and gave him a wave as I closed the door.

I walked out of the car lot keeping my head down, first time I've been in school ever since Finn's death.

I walked into the school building my palms were pools of sweat. Reminding me my first time stepping into this school.

"No one is going to say anything."Finn assured me as he wrapped his around my shoulder and gave it a tight squeeze.

Heath let out a hearty chuckle and ate a chip. "You can always come to my school. You've got a good voice."

"I think she needs to run out of those doors as fast as she can."Grayson said as he stood next to Heath. "Before she has any panic attacks."

"Stop scaring her!"Douglas scolded Grayson. "Leave her be. Staring at new school is scary enough don't make it even more scary for her."

"Just please don't mention you are relate to us."Finn said with a sigh. "No one knows I have a sister and I wanna keep it that way." He moved his arm and sat next to Carter who was fast asleep.

"Stop being mean."Evan said as he rolled his eyes at them. "No one wants to say they are related to dimwits like youse anyway."

"We anit no dimwits!"Finn argued. Forgetting the fact we were outside of the principal office waiting for him, Aiden and Bryce to come out. "And if we are one that means you are one to. Remember we are related?!"