Chap 12

Ivory Hoye~Harrington

I got changed, I put my hair into a high ponytail and I did eyeliner and mascara I put on a nude lipstick on.

I slipped on my boots and walked downstairs, I walked into the living room where Bryce hung up the banner saying happy birthday Carter and balloons surrounding it.

The doorbell rang. "The party doesn't start until seven."Bryce said.

Shit. It's Zoey. I turned around. "No Ivy. Let me get the door."Grayson said with a smirk on his face.

"No it's fine Grayson I'll get it."

Grayson pushed past me and went to the door, I quickly ran to the door but Grayson had the door opened and was talking to Zoey.

Oh fuck....

"Ivy, how come you never introduced us?"Grayson said in a cheeky tone.

"You know why."I muttered.

"Zoey please do come in."Grayson acting like a fucking gentlemen which he isn't. Don't get under his charm ladies.

Zoey walked into the house, she was wearing a floral white dress just up to her knees her blonde hair tucked to the side and she had eyeshadow on and lipstick.

Grayson brought her into the living room and told her to take a seat on the couch.

I sat next to her. "That's Bryce."I pointed at him as he helped Evan set up the speakers. "By him is Evan." Evan looked up and gave her a little wave.

Finn who had a cold pad on his forehead. "That's Finn."I pointed at him "He isn't doing too good today."

Carter ran in from the kitchen. He looked at Zoey "Who is she?"He mouthed to Grayson who sat on the armchair of the couch.

"This is my friend Zoey."I introduced her "This is Carter the birthday boy."

He gave Zoey a warm smile. "Happy birthday."Zoey said with a smile.

He nodded at her. "Where's the fit one?"Zoey whispered "The one I like."

She has a crush on Aiden even though she's never met him. She saw a photo of him and she says she fallen in love.

"He's coming."I whispered.

I introduced her to Douglas and Heath then Aiden came down.

Aiden looked at me with a weird smile and looked at Zoey and smiled at her.

"Zoey this is Aiden."I said. "The oldest and the stupidest."

Aiden gave me a playful glare and looked at Zoey. "Nice to meet you."

"Y-You t-too."Zoey stuttered.

"The speakers are hooked."Bryce said.

"Test it."Aiden said and Zoey's eyes were fixed on him.

Evan tapped something on his Mac and a Spanish song came on.

It was one of my favourites. I got up from the couch. "Who got my Spanish playlist out?"I said with a chuckle.