You're Gonna Thank Me Later

Colony's POV
At once, the diggers worked and worked trying to pin point the exact spot where the hallow noises were coming from. Rocks were falling behind the walls and they changed their aim every single moment when they heard a noise. During the emergency, the royals, including the new born were transported into the lower regions of the tunnels. It was order of the Captain that got to their Queen that it was essential to find an opening into the aquifer that has been their goal to find since the very start of the season. It usually made no sense of going this deep for the fear of cave-ins and lo and behold, it was true.

All it took was one strong kick and the wall came down crumbling in, so fast in fact, that one of the workers nearly tumbled down to their death. Gladly, the worker was spared the awful fall but the terror stayed within their eyes when they dared to look down into this vast, dark space.

As it did seem dark, the sound of the rocks echoed through this strange chamber, smacking into what sounded like... water. Hopper was right... They finally reached what they had been searching for. One of the workers excitedly cried!

"We found it... We found it!" he panted before he began to run back to get into earshot of the others higher up in the tunnel. "We found the Aquifer! Pass it on!"

Word began to pass on to each team that dug in different spots, changing their entire colony map within the hill, all the way to the point that it reached to Flik's gathering group who were building their own bows, as they were instructed. The Queen was being transported, along with her daughter Atta and her newborn with a slew of fellow workers sticking near to protect them. As this was going on, there was chaos going on across the river, right by that bird's grave.

Hopper's Narrative
I had succeeded in scattering these idiots with just one punch into his hideous excuse for a face. I saved up so much anger to put into that hit and now I felt ready for anything. I had to keep my faith in the Ants that they knew what they were doing. I hoped that I would find something that could help the matter. What I had was my wit and if Emerald's harsh training had done anything, I knew these bastards would chase me, first and foremost. It was clear to me now that they wanted me good and dead. I had one by a string and my claw was glued to it, so I dragged him along as fast as I could, trying to find a good strong weed to thrust him at. My cargo continued to get heavier and heavier until I struck the web line directly against some sort of plant. I was starting to wing it at this point, since I couldn't see a damn thing. All I had was my good eye and the moonlight to guide me.

Soon, this weight was too much and I had to ram this sticky string against some kind of sharp stem. The force caused to stop and grasp this stem as my partner swung and hit a thorny leaf and got his wings plastered on it. I gave a victorious laugh before I climbed up and tied the loser up even more against that leaf. Making sure that he couldn't move and lead the rest this way, I made my point across by tightly gripping both antennae.

"And you're calling me the stupid one? Thinking you can all pin me down that easy. Let me let you in on a little secret. I always get what I want and I am going to make sure that you're going to tell me where your damn nest is." I hissed with rage pouring through my whispers. "You've done enough damage in this meadow."

This hornet cackled. "You have a lot of brawn for a such delicious morsel."

"Figured that out for yourself, huh?" I growled with a clenched jaw before pulling on the antennae. "Where. Is it?"

I knew that he knew for certain that was not going to go easy with him. Just as I suspected, he decided to get violent. I struck the stem with both feet and leaped aside, grasping the leaf across. I could hear the rest of them buzz around aimless, trying to seek the two of us out.