Chapter Eight Ryan White and Shocking Letter

Over the next week, Michael was busy visiting hospitals in the Los Angeles are and he heard about a young by named Ryan White who was a hemophiliac and had contracted the HIV virus and had only months to live. Michael was so moved over his situation that he immediately went to Ryan White’s side. They became fast friends and Michael brought him to Neverland to see it’s beauty and natural wonders. Michael threw him a party and Ryan was introduced to Macauley Culkin and Elizabeth Taylor

Macauley: Ryan come on let’s throw Michael in the pool. He whispered playfully.

Ryan;  Wide eyed. Michael won’t be mad?

Elizabeth. No. trust us. We do it all the time! Giggles. He would never see it coming from you Ryan. Watch….walking over to Michael. Michael you are such an amazing friend. I am so glad you brought Ryan here. He looks so happy. I think the air of California too is helping him some. It’s not so humid as Indiana.  Shoving Michael fast and playfully into the pool…

‘SPLAAAAASSSSSHHHHH!!!!

Michael; Elizabeth!! That was dirty pool!! Giggling.

Macauley and Ryan looked on laughed. Elizabeth looks back at the boys and winks! “Told you Ryan! Michael don’t mind! He loves the water!! “ Giggles

Michael; Don’t you listen to her Ryan! She’s sometimes a bit goofy and gets muddles!

Elizabeth: looking in playful shock at Michael, Oh I do huh?! Is that what it is? She picks up the news paper on the pool side table and chases Michael playfully swatting him with it.

Michael; Reaching out and hugging her. That’s exactly what it is Liz! He giggles.

Ryan; Michael Can I have more cotton candy? He walks up to Michael.

Michael: Sure you can. Releasing Liz he starts to move when suddenly….

“SSSSSPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!

Elizabeth, Mac and Ryan all point at Michael and giggle as he comes up from underwater. Michael looks up at all of them and laughs.

Michael; That was cheating Ryan!! Not you too!! These two are relentless. I can never stay dry with them around. Giggling.

Ryan: I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist. It looked so fun. Ryan extends his hand to Michael. Michael takes his hand and makes as if he’s getting out, but instead…

‘SSSSPPPPPLAAAASSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!”

Michael get’s up out of the pool laughing. Ryan comes up for air laughing at Michael.

Macauley; Ryan looks like you passed the initiation!! Giggling

Ryan: Now who isn’t playing fair!!?? Giggling

Everyone laughed and had fun and Michael went repeatedly into the pool that day. Ryan stayed the week with Michael where he took him to see many things. Ryan was very happy and knew that this would be the best time ever in his life. Michael said he would be his friend and always be there if he needed him.