Not quite a lazy day...

"All she ever does is make things difficult!" "She can't stay here!" "She's such a burden!" "I want her out!" "I hate her!"

I sat at the door crying my eyes out- they hated me and they didn't want me to stay with them. It made me cry more that the brother I felt so close to didn't like me either. I cried and cried until I heard a voice, "Taylor wake up!" It sounded familiar and that's when I opened my eyes...

It was a dream. I saw Ricky next to me. He looked concerned. I didn't know what to do so I just wrapped my arms around Ricky and started to tell him everything. He was shocked at what I had done at first but soon hugged me back and rubbed my back in circles to try and calm me down...

"Hey, hey, it's alright Taylor." said Ricky

I let out a few quiet sobs into his chest. Ricky held me close to him until I stopped crying.

"Thank you" I said, my voice cracking.

"No more tears, ok?" Ricky said,

I nodded and hugged him. I wouldn't let go because I was so scared from the dream. He didn't leave my side for a good 5 minutes until he spoke up.

"Do you want me to stay here." He asked me understandingly. I just nodded and moved over to the other side of the bed. He got in and wrapped his arm around me.

"Goodnight Taylor," Ricky whispered into my ear.

"Goodnight Ricky," I softly replied and after that we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

The next morning...

I woke up next to Ricky. He still had his arm protectivly wrapped around me and just knowing he stayed with me for the night made me smile. I watched Ricky in his peaceful sleep. He was so adorable! :)

Suddenly Ricky started to wake up, so I got out of bed and went to take a shower and get dressed. I thought I would be nice so I left Ricky a little note...

Ricky's POV:

I woke up without having Taylor next to me and I can't say I wasn't a bit disapointed. I really am falling for this girl, she's so sweet, so funny, so beautiful, the list goes on forever. I really hope she feels the same way.

I turned over to Taylor's side of the bed to see a note...

Morning Ricky,

If you were wondering where I have got to, I'm in the shower but by the time you wake up I'll probably be getting dressed. If you need me I'm in the bathroom, but knock before you come in :) xxxxxx

Well I guess I should go get dressed too, so I walked to my room and locked the door. I grabbed a pare of black skinnies, a black T-shirt, put on light makeup and did my hair. Today was just a lazy day anyway. (AN: I don't really know what Ricky wears on a lazy day lol)

I went downstairs and said hi to the guys. They all waved and Balz handed me some toast.

"How did you sleep?" asked a tired Balz

"Pretty good actually but you don't sound like you did." I replied

"Well, I heard you moving around at like 2 in the morning, what was that about dude?" Balz asked me. I shyly looked down but I knew I had to tell him.

"I could hear Taylor crying in her room, so I went to see if she was alright. She was having a nightmare so I woke her up. She just cried into my shoulder for like 10 minutes so I offered to stay with her." I said quietly.

"Oh alright, sorry for bringing it up." said Balz understandingly.

"Don't worry about it, you didn't know." I replied.

Just as I finished my sentence I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and about 2 minutes later we were met by Taylor saying hello to us all and came up to me and sat on my lap as there were no other chairs in the kitchen. I was suprised at first but pleased at the same time. After a couple of minutes of me, Balz and Taylor chatting, Chris spoke to us all.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" said Chris

"Watch movies!" said balz

"No! We did that yesterday!" everyone yelled. I laughed

"We could do a Fan Questions video." suggested Chris.

"Yeah cool, but we should probably make ourselves look a bit more presentable", said Taylor. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Taylor hopped off my lap and we both went to our rooms.

Taylor's POV:

I went into my room and locked the door. I started to pick out clothes and in the end I went for a cupcake cult T-shirt, black skinnies, my black military jacket, bracelets up to just under my elbow and some rings. I also painted my nails black. I looked at myself in the mirror and was some-what satisfied with my look, although I definitely need to re-dye my hair. I'm getting bored of just plain black and I think I might go for blood red. :)

I went downstairs and Chris was the only one ready. He said I looked nice and I thanked him. We talked about how the Q and A video was going to work and he said I should film with Allie; who was coming over now to see Ryan and the guys.

Just as Ricky came down with a bit more makeup on and a new shirt, there was a knock at the door. Before I could even get up Ryan ran down the stairs saying, "I'll get it!" It was really cute to see Ryan so happy with her. They hugged eachother and Ryan gave Allie a light kiss before she came into the living area. She spoke to me and we talked a little bit. She asked if I was one of their boyfriends and I just smiled and said I was Chris's sister. It made her blush with embarrassment but then we just laughed. I started to get on well with Allie, but we had to start filming the Fan Questions video. We started filming...

"Hey creatures! We're here to talk about are new album that will be coming out September 16th!" announced Chris (AN: True fact! I am so excited!)

There were lots of questions asked. Some being about something completely different to the album release. One girl even asked if she could marry Chris but to be fair she looked about 13!

All in all it was a really fun day.

AN: Sorry for not updating in like forever. I have been really busy with exam stuff but don't worry I will update again as soon as I can! Hope you guys still love me xxxx

Please like and comment on the story and follow me! xxx