Round 3

Question 3: Who do you like more, Elsa or Anna?

China:

China: I don't really like Elsa. She was evil.

Dove:

Dove: I love Elsa! Because she has-- *Claps hands together* --Powers!!!

Guys: *Laughs*

G:

G: Oh my, God! I love Elsa! "Let it go!"

Guys: *Laughs*

Guy: Everyone loves her.

Laura:

Laura: Why are we on Frozen? When did we jump to this?

Sofia:

Sofia: I love Elsa. She will always be my favorite Ice Queen. Her and Jack Frost.

Guy: ......that's a boy.....

China:

China: And Anna was desperate. She was just desperate.

Dove:

Dove: Don't laugh at me.

Guy: *Laughs*

Sabrina:

Sabrina: Elsa because my girl got-- *Sings* --Ice powers!!!

Guys: *Laughs* Oh, God!

Rowan:

Rowan: Anna, because all she wanted was sister love and to know what it feels like to know how it feels to fall in love.

Guy: What?

Rowan: Anna wanted to know the feeling of how it felt to fall in love because she never felt love before. So, she thought she felt love when she was with Hans. That's what people failed to understand. Anna was just desperate to feel some type of love after her sister shut her out. Look how excited she was when they finally opened the gates.

China:

China: Who marries a man she just met?!

Laura:

Laura: I like... the songs.

Guy: Got to choose a character.

Laura: This is a free country! Well, a stupid country since Donald Trump became President but still!

Dove:

Dove: Stop laughing at me!

Guys: *Laugh more*

G:

G: She only knew him 5 minutes! Who marries someone in 5 minutes?! Now if she knew him for 5 months than that would make sense. Most couples do that. But for her to say "yes" in only 5 minutes is stupid. Elsa taught me the true meaning of sister love. Sometimes it is better to love your siblings from a distance because it might just save their life.

China:

China: Both of them was jacked up, too be honest.

Sofia:

Sofia: Elsa is pretty. She really is.

Rowan:

Rowan: She got shut off by her sister all her life and her parents had died. She never had a boyfriend and was lonely. You can't blame Anna for rushing to get married. She didn't know what love at first sight was.

Laura:

Laura: Look I don't know, ok?

Guy: It doesn't take a genius to like a character!

Laura: Then do it, Bob. You got this. Like that character, Bob.

Sabrina:

Sabrina: *Sings* Ice powers!!!

~~~We'll be the stars~~~