Round 11

Statement 11: Give your best China Anne McClain impression.

China:

China: Aye! The Queen is finally here! *Dabs and laughs* I'm turnt like that.

Points: 9

Guy: Thank God! Now you can shut up.

China: Um.. whatever. Just because you flip burgers doesn't mean you have to bring me down.

Points: 12

China: Wait a minute! I get points for being myself?!

Guy: *Sighs* Duh!

China: *Squeals* That means I can catch up!

____

Guy: Rowan left. We need somebody else.

Guy 4: Don't worry. I already called a Disney XD girl.

Guy: This is Disney Channel!

Guy 2: Both still has Disney in them!

Guy 4: We'll need to let her catch up before we continue.

Guy: Are she can just start at zero and earn points?

Guy 4: .... That is a good idea! I don't feel like going back through the fans questions!

Guy: So who is she?

Guy 4: You'll see.

G:

G: "Oh my God! Is that me?! Oh my God! They're playing my song on the radio! *Starts dancing* Aye! Aye! Aye! *Stops and laughs* Guys you know I'm crazy."

Points: 26

Sabrina:

Sabrina: "People tend to say that I'm loud and goofy... And I be like 'I'm not loud nor goofy!!!' While screaming and jumping around."

Points: 18

Sabrina: Yes! I am getting up there!

Guy: Yeah, your bestfriend is gone.

Sabrina: What?

Guy: She left the last round.

Sabrina: Why? What did y'all do to Rowan? *Jumps up* What did y'all do?!

Guys: Woah, woah, woah! Chill!

Guy 2: Dayum! You don't have to jump up like that and cause something to hit me! That's abuse!

Dove:

Dove: "1, 2, 3, 4, who's that knocking at my door?! -- 'Hey, I'm China Anne McClain and you're watching Disney Channel!"