Round 13

Note: Before I start this, I want to let you know, that I did not make none of this up. I searched it for each girl and this is what they said they were most insecure about.
~~~~

Question 13: What are you most insecure about?

G:

G: *Sighs* My voice.

Guy: What do you mean?

G: Well, I'm mixed with Swedish because of my father. But I am also mixed with French-Canadian, Irish and English because of my mother. Now when you put all those accents together I guess you get a weird one? I don't know. I just know that I am very insecure about my voice.

Guy: G, your voice is lovely.

G: *Fake Laughs* Not at all. It's annoying and I cringe everytime I go back and hear myself on tv. *Mumbles* The main reason why I'm so quiet is because of it. Not to mention that I grew up in Maine and picked up their accents. *Sniffs* Whenever I was little and went to school I got picked on because my voice was so high and weird. And because of that...... I became the quiet girl I am now.

Sabrina:

Sabrina: My skin color.

Guy: Not you Sabrina! *Sighs* What do you mean?

Sabrina: I'm pale as a ghost. The reason why most of my music videos are under the sun is so I could darken up.

Guy: I do not understand. Your skin tone fits you.

Sabrina: It's just--look at me. I can be Casper sister.

Kellie:

Kellie: *Laughs* Okay, mines wasn't even a insecurity. It was more like a goal, you know?

Guy: Which was?.....

Kellie: I wanted to prove to everyone I could be a good actress. It was the first big thing I had ever done. My "friends" didn't believe in me. But I proved them wrong.

Guys: *Claps* Good for you, Kellie!

Laura:

Laura: *Sighs* I don't want to talk about it.

Guy: Laura... You have to.

Laura: What?! No I don't! If I do... It'll show a sign of weakness! And you'll laugh at me! *Quietly* Like everyone else.

Guy: Laura... I know that I might seem like a jerk, but I know that insecurities are the most highest problems in the female population. And I'll never make fun of it.

Laura: *Sighs and mumbles* My body.

Guy: What?

Laura: My body! Growing up I was a shy, quiet, giggly little girl! But I also had insecurities! I hated the way I looked, how I was shaped and the fact that when I heard famous people sing I thought I wasn't good enough to even sing! I thought I had a ugly voice! Vanessa tried telling me I didn't but I never listened!