~11~

Abby's P.O.V

It's been a week and I still haven't heard anything about my dad. But I'm not gonna let it ruin my plans, which I don't have any plans really but oh well right?

It sucks waiting but I got to and I got to stay positive cause I know if I don't then something bad might actually happen *knocks on wood*

I grabbed some clothes and quickly took a shower so I wasn't late for work. When I finished drying g off and putting my clothes on I grabbed my dads necklace and place it over my head so it dangles from my neck "I miss you dad" I grab the locket and kiss it before heading out my bedroom and went down to the kitchen to grab an apple. You see Mason is coming g to get me like he always does so since he picks me up I sleep in later. Well today I slept in much later than usual so I don't have time to eat a regular breakfast.

I walk outside and lock my front door then turn around to see Mason holding the passenger door for me.

He's such a gentleman...

"Hey I hope you don't mind but I told my best friend Cole that I would go to his party tonight and I want you to go with me" Mason smiled widely showing off his bright teeth that can literally blind you from looking at them.. Maybe that's a bit over exaggerating but yeah.

"No that's fine as long as I'm with you it's good"

"Well good cause I didn't want to go by myself"

"Baby" I got into the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on

"Rude" He chuckled and shut the door while speed walking over to the drivers side then got in

"Oh whatever" I lightly punched his arm as he whined and held his arm like I stabbed him with a pencil

Mason leans over and kissed my cheek making me blush the cracks up his car and drives off to the place where we sit and learn for 9 hours and not get paid. School was always like a job to me, we all get up early take a shower get ready for school then drive or walk while every hour we go to each class, then we have our 30 minute lunch break, then work some more and go home. Why can't we get paid for doing this?

We show up at the school as I sigh while looking out the window "Can I just go back home?"

"No you already missed a week Abby you need to catch up on your school work"

"Yeah I guess you're right" We get out the car and Mason walks me to class

"Thanks for walking me"

"Of course babe" Mason leans down and places his soft pink lips against mine as we give for a good minute

I break the kiss then pecked his lips once more "I love you"

"I love you too"

And with that we both headed to class. I just had to have the most boring class today... Math.. Why couldn't it of been science or english?

****

It was almost 8 o'clock when we arrived at Cole's house for his party. I only agreed to this because I needed a distraction so I'm gonna get really drunk and enjoy my time with Mason and his friends

We walked inside Cole's huge ass house and it was beautiful. It had big shiny chandeliers and a long spiral stair case that lead to the second floor as the color inside was white making you feel comfortable and welcome but also made it a bit bright as well.

There was a lot of people so I held onto Mason so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd as people danced to the loud music. Most of the girls were drunk and we're even topless and had no bras on. I saw Mason glance at then but why wouldn't he, and I trust him.