~13~

Abby's P.O.V (The present day)

I wake up, looking next to me seeing Mason sleeping beside me. Ugh he's so handsome. My head felt like it was going to explode from the hangover I had. "What happened last night?" I groan as I slowly pull myself up and sit on the edge of the bed, holding my head. I feel the bed sink in behind me as arms wrap around me "Goodmorning" his voice was deep, kinda hot, i like his sleepy voice.

"G-Goodmorning" I stutter a bit "Do you happen to remember what all happened last night? All I remember is dancing and then it went black and now im here"

He scratches the back of his head and glanced away. Oh no what did i do? Something must of happened I know it "Well uh you got mad at me and some guy came up to dance with you and you were dancing so sexual with him that he pulled you upstairs with him.."

"What!?" My heart sunk as my vision got a bit blurry from the tears building up "I-I didnt do anything did I"

"No no you pushed him away saying you were dating me" Mason waved his hands "But luckily i followed you cause he forced himself on you, but i got there just in time, so I uh pulled him off and beat him up then you past out so I carried you to my place"

"And that's all that happened?"

"Mhm" He shook his head and pulled me into his arms "Dont worry about it okay? Nothing happened" I nod slowly in agreement as he kissed the back of my head as he got up " Im gonna go shower okay? You can take one after me if you want"

I watch as he walks into the bathroom and closes the door. I know something else happened I can sense it but I dont quite remember. Man it sucks blacking out from being drunk. When I was little I remember my dad always telling me "Dont drink or go to parties when you get older while I'm gone, it might be fun and all but it'll mess you up" Well dad i misbehaved and did the oppisite of what you said.

Mason's P.O.V

Beginning to undress myself after turning the water on to the shower, I feel bad about not telling her about everything else that happened to me but I didn't want her to a part of my past because when the time comes and shit starts happening between me and my father I don't want her involved, i don't want what happened to my sister to happen to her. Its even a risk dating Abby because they could already know about her and use her to get to me. Also knowing everything my dad does its just best that I keep things to myself for now and stay low for her sake.

I take a quick shower, dry myself off, and get dressed then walked out while drying my hair with the towel "You can go take... yours" looking up I see her standing there in a towel, I guess she must of used the guest bathroom

"You always take long so I borrowed the guest bath but I guess you didn't take that long this time, I was kinda hoping to get dressed before you got out too" Her cheek turn slightly pink as I smirk

"Sorry but I'd rather watch you get dressed" Snickering, I lean up against the wall and fold my arms over my chest

"You really want to watch me get dressed?... Pervert" She rolled her eyes and tried horribly at hiding the smile on her face "If i do it would only lead to one thing, and what makes you think I'm gonna give you what you want?"

"Mmm okay fine play hard to get"

"Don't worry I plan to" She sticks her tongue out and I bite my lip trying to resist from going up to her and making out with those soft but tasty lips of hers

I watch as she makes her way into my walk in closet and looks through my clothes. It took all i had not to go in there and watch her. She then walks out in a pair of my black joggers and one of my white muscle shirts with my navy blue beanie on, it was a bit big on her but she always made it look good.

"So I plan on taking you out today, are you down for that?"

While smiling she nods in agreement "Yes! Where to? And don't tell me its a surprise either"

"Fine fine I'm taking you out to lunch then i was wondering if you wanted to go to a festival later tonight"

"That sounds great" I see the excitement in her eyes "I'd love to" she walked her beautiful self over to me and kissed my cheek "Shall we go then?"

"Yes of course" I walked over to the bedroom door and opened it for her "After you" she walks out as I follow behind her as we head out to the car

***

Abby's P.O.V

We finished up with our lunch, which by the way was delicious. He took me to some noodle place and i got the Shrimp Fettuccine as he got the Chicken Marsala. Afterwards to waste time he took me to this huge park and we basically just played around, i felt like a child again. The last time I came to the park my mom was still alive..

I scream out as I run from him. He's trying to catch me for accidently hitting him in the shoulder with the baseball we were throwing around "Hey I said it was a accident" I felt myself getting tired and i had to stop, I was too out of shape for this shit. He caught up to me then picked me up and swirled me around as he tickled me

"Hahaha.. Stop!!"

He pulled me down to the ground with him as he hovered over me, continuing to tickle me then stopped. My heart rate begin racing as I felt my cheek heat up when he leaned in and kissed me. God I love this boy.

***

He pulls up to the festival and turns the car off . The lights lit up everything and made it so pretty to look at. I step out of the car as he followed. We played a few games won some cool stuff.

"Hey i have to go to the bathroom okay I'll be back." He kissed my forehead then walked towards the bathroom as i watch him disappear inside. I hope he hurry's i wanna play more games

A small shadow formed beside me and before I knew it someone was dragging me away. My vision begin to blur due to the rag with some weird smell that's over my mouth and nose. I try to struggle from his grip but I felt so weak and everything started to turn black

"Abby!!!" Mason screamed out and his voice was the last thing I heard before I completely blacked out.

************************************
A/n

I'm so sorry for not publishing anything for awhile. I hope I didn't lose any fans and I thank you so much for staying with me if you waited. I hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for more. I will try my best to stay on track and publish every week. So much shit has been happening in my life right now that it's hard for me to stay focused on my story. Thank you again for the ones that stayed and I'm sorry I took forever. Please vote and comment