~4~

***Abby's outfit***👆👆

Abby's P.O.V

Maggie screams "I can't believe you are going on a date!!"

"How many times do I have to tell you? It's not a date just two people hanging out" I go to the closet "But I don't know what to wear"

"Here move away" Maggie pushed me to the side. She does have good taste in style if everything in her closet wasn't pink. "Ha I got it" she pulls out a black crop top with a cute cloud on it along with some jean shorts, which was obviously cut from a pair of her old jeans with a pair of Addis. Luckily we were the same size or we would have a problem here.

"Oh I like it" I take the clothes from her then go into the bathroom and change "Huh.. Not bad Maggie" I whispered to myself then walked out

She looked up at me and squealed "Damn I'm good.. You look amazing. He won't be able to keep his hands of you"

"Yeah well he's not gonna touch me" I lied cause I really want him to but I hate him, so he can keep his dirty paws off me.

"Yeah sure any girl that would pass him up would be crazy"

"Well I guess I'm crazy" I check myself out in the mirror. Maybe I might let him touch me a little

***

The clock ticks slower and slower it feels like. I hear a knock on the door and get butterflies in my stomach. Why am I so excited. I walk down and open the door to his exquisite self. God help me! He was in a white buttoned up shirt and blue ripped jeans.

"Well don't you look nice" Mason smirked

"Same to you" I lightly bite my lip and scan him up and down, not noticing what I'm doing

"I know I'm yummy huh?" He poses and winks at me. I felt my heart leap into my throat.

"Uh l-lets go" I cleared my throat as he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his motorcycle "Woah wait this is yours? I'm not getting on that death machine"

"Yes you are cause we are hanging out and I have a surprise to show you" He hands me his helmet and I hesitantly put it on

"Fine only cause you at begging"

"Oh honey I wouldn't beg I'm forcing you I won't beg unless I absolutely want something" Mason chuckled and swing his leg over his death machine while looking up at me like I'm the only girl in the world. Hot!!

"Right!" Oh shit did I say that out loud

Mason offers his hand to me and I take it then sit behind him looking for something to hold onto "Just wrap your arms around me babe"

"Don't call me babe" I growl and wrap one arm slowly around his stomach and the other around his chest. He's so muscular and fit. Jeez

I feel him smirk then tense up a bit while driving off

"So where are we going? I look around and hold on him tighter so in case I fall.

"I told you that it's a surprise" I roll my eyes

***

I take my helmet off and get off the bike "Wow it's so beautiful"

In my view I see a beautiful lake and the sun hit down on it just right to see a turquoise hue. Surrounding the lake was the gorgeous Rocky Mountains. We walk out onto a deck where a blanket and some food lay.

"M-Mason.." I cover my mouth and look around my surroundings "This is beautiful"

"I knew you would like it. But don't get the wrong idea I don't like you it's just I've uh always wanted to come here and I thought that since we are hanging out that we should come here and I made some food and stuff" I could tell he was lying about the fact that he liked me. Like come on no guy would take a random girl here to such a elegant place

"Well thank you" I smile then sit down on the blanket

***

Mason's P.O.V

"Well thank you" She smiles and I felt my heart give an extra beat. I do like her but I don't want her to think I'm being cheesy I mean who would take a girl on a date here. It's to cheesy. Right?

"Well I made some sushi and I have some cut up fruits and vegetables etc.." I sit down next to her and stare like some lost puppy dog

"Well it looks delicious" Abby scanned over the food then looked back out towards the mountains. Seeing her eyes sparkle from the reflection of the water makes me blush she's just so beautiful.

I watch her eat some of the sushi "Oh wow this is really good and you made this yourself?"

"Yeah I learned from my mom she's the best cook in the world" I put my fingers together the way Italians do when they say 'delicious'

Abby smiles then snorts. Her smile is so freaking cute. "Well thank you for the food"

It starts to get late and she shivers to the cold wind gust as I take my jacket off and put it around her "Oh you really don't need to do this I'm fi-" I cut her off

"You're cold so just wear it kay" I stand up and hold my hand out "I should probably get you home huh?"

Abby places her hand in mine as I pull her up into my arms "Uh y-yeah" she's so cute when she's flustered

I clean up the mess then pulled her over to my bike and get on it while handing her my helmet. She puts it on and sit behind me while wrapping her arms tightly around me for warmth. I crank my bike up and head down the road to take her home

We reach her house well Maggie's house and I walk her up to her door "Well thanks for hanging out with me"

"Thanks for taking me" Abby winks and smiles widely. God I wanna kiss her so bad but I don't know if I should.

Maybe I should wait..

"Of course" I cup her face gently and lean in a bit while brushing my lips against hers "Well good night"