Chapter 4

~ Seananner's POV ~

"Now it's time for some of the closest youtubers to meet up in private. When your name is called please report to the corresponding room." A loud voice says through the speakers rather calmly for what's happening. Fight to the death, with some of my closest friends. This is crazy. I wonder who's paired up.

"Pewdiepie, Marzia, Ken, and Cry please report to room 1. Tobuscus and Jack please report to room 2. Ian, Anthony, and Kalel please report to room 3. Seananner's, GassyMexican, and Chilled please report to room 4. Shane, Joey, and Sawyer please report to room 5. Tyler, Marcus, Zoey, and Casper please report to room 6. Jenna, Sparklez, Minx, Ryan, and Mark please report to whichever room you deem necessary. Happy hunger games." They boom once again.

'Yea' I think 'I already have a group.' I smile and then quit as soon as I realize what's going on. I have a group but they could still all die. I start to walk to room 4. When I walk in I immediately see Max and Anthony sitting there, sad looks on there faces. I sit down and look around at the room quietly. It's just a pure white room with no windows and only the one door. The furniture consists of one table and 6 chairs surrounding it, also completely white.

"Do you think we'll survive it?" Max asks not looking up from the table.

"Yes." A familiar voice says from the doorway. We all look up an see Markiplier standing there.

~ Cryaoticmonki's POV ~

I looked around the room behind my mask. I don't know why I'm so scared to let people see the real me, I just am. I don't go anywhere without it. I see Pewds hugging into Marzia tightly. I would be lucky to have someone to hold me tightly, to tell me it's okay, but I don't. I don't deserve it anyway, I'm not worthy.

"So, what happens now?" Ken mumbled.

"I don't know. I don't think we can do anything. We just have to let it happen." Felix says in the most serious voice I have ever heard him speak in. It sort of scares me. If he knows there's nothing we can do, then what chance do we have. All we can do is brace ourselves for all the immanent death that's about to come our way.