Chapter 19

~ Marzia's POV ~

"So, um what's up with the pink moustache." I ask, half out of curiosity, half hoping it's not a weapon.

"It's sorta my thing on my channel." He says. He must realize that if I had to ask then I haven't seen his channel. I suppose it's a big thing.

"Well it suits you." I say trying to lighten the mood again. "Sorry about not really watching your channel."

"It's okay. Why would Cutiepie have time to watch my channel between Felix, Puga, and Edgur." He says with a slight laugh. Clearly he's trying to make it sound like I'm not worthy of him.

"Wow, you watch my channel?" I ask, although the answer is obvious.

"Yes, but not because of the tutorials." He laughs.

"Then why?" I ask curiously. I've always wondered why most of my male viewers were my viewers. Some are because of Pewdiepie, and some are gay, but I never could figure out the rest.

"Because your beautiful." He says shyly.

~ Jacksfilms' POV ~

I wish I could just find someone. Wishfully Tobuscus but that's probably not likely to happen. He could be dead or worse.

I look around my little area. I happily warm my hands by the fire. I look up at the sky and notice that it's starting to get dark, so I put out my fire and sit down in my little camouflaged hut type thing and lean against the tall tree to attempt to get a few hours of sleep. Because then, I go hunting.