Chapter 10

• Dedicated to Kira Loder

~ Tobuscus' POV ~

"Next to enter the show room will be Tobuscus." The voice yells.

"Yes sir Mr. Evil Voice." I smirk and walk out of my room. I know it says that the thing in the room will help us, but I don't know. What could be so great about a stupid little thingymajiggy. I think about all the things that could be in there. What if there just bringing us in there to kill us one by one. I walk a little slower when I get close to Kalel's room. I peak in and see Kalel sitting at the table crying. I look around a bit more and see Anthony yelling at Ian in the corner. I wonder what happened in there.

Finally I get to the show room. I walk in and non-shockingly it's all white like everything else. They really have no sense of fashion like have you heard of IKEA. "Sponsor!" I yell. I laugh and walk to the chair in the middle of the room. A box sits on the table, white of course. I open it slowly just to be safe. I freak out when I see what it is. A PAIR OF FREAKING HEELIES!

"These heelies are not like the ones you usually wear Tobuscus. They give you super speed, but be careful, there are no breaks. You may now leave." They say quietly. I get up and happily skip back to room 2. This should be great, except for the murder.

~ Pewdiepie's POV ~

"Next to enter the show room will be Marzia." They boom.

Marzia just walks away. she doesn't even say 'be right back' or 'I love you' she just leaves. She makes me so mad sometimes. I walk over to the wall and punch it. I ignore the throbbing in my hand and slide to the floor. I don't notice Cry walk over. He sits right in front of me.

"What's wrong Pewdie?" he asks a little to happily.

"My name is Felix." I mumble.

"I like Pewdie." He smiles.

"Is my real name not good enough for you Cry? Are you better than me?" I yell.

"Why can you call me Cry but I can't call you Pewdie?" he defends himself.

"This is not Ryan!" I yell pointing at his mask. "This is Ryan!" I yell again ripping the mask off. For the first time I see his real face. He's just so handsome. As soon as he realized what's happened he jumps back and runs across the room. He sits back-on to me, facing the wall. I can't believe I did that! I walk over slowly.

"Cry. I'm so sorry."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why would you take my mask? I'm nothing without it! I'm a horrible, ugly waste of space!" he yells looking at me now. I don't believe the words he's saying. I walk over closer to him. I can't believe that's what he thinks of himself.

"Cr-Ryan," I correct myself "your beautiful."