Chapter 11

~ Ian's POV ~

Why did I have to kiss Anthony? I knew when I did it that it would turn out bad, I just knew it! But to be honest, at that moment, I didn't care. I didn't care about anything. I was just focusing on his soft lips against mine, his hot breath against my face. I didn't regret it until now.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you Ian!" he screams. "I'm not f*cking gay!" My vision blurs and I know that I started crying. I try to wipe the tears away but they are quickly replaced by new ones. I try to hide my face in my hands but he quickly pulls them away. "You should be f*cking crying! You deserve it you queer!" he shouts. I hide my face again with my hands. I hear Kalel walk over. I brace myself for the yelling. Instead she pulls me into a hug. I move my hands and look at her questioningly.

"It's okay Ian." She whispers. She stand up and pushes Anthony onto the floor. "Leave him alone! What the f*ck is wrong with you!" she yells at him. I can't help but look down at him. He looks so helpless, so scarred. I cant help but to help him.

"Leave him alone!" I yell. I know that after everything he's done that I should hate him, but I don't, I still love him. I probably always will, and I'll just have to live with that. Kalel and Anthony are both starring at me. I guess they both think I'm crazy.

~ CutiepieMarzia's POV ~

I still can't believe that we have to fight to the death. I'm not very strong. I am not a good partner at all. I just hope I can trust Felix to keep me safe, if he even sticks with me. I think something is wrong. When I got back into the room Pewdie's knuckles were bleeding, clearly he punched the wall, and Cry's mask was ripped. He tied it back together but it was still noticeable.

"Pewdie?" I ask shyly.

"Yeah." He says cuddling into me tightly.

"Where's Ken?" I ask trying not to sound so worried.

"He went to talk to some of the other groups."

"Why did you punch the wall?"

"I was just mad at myself for letting us get into this mess."

"Why is Cry's mask broken?"

"I..." he pauses nearly crying "I don't want to talk about it." I kiss him and decide that I've questioned him enough and that I should let him think. I walk over to where Cry is sitting.

"Are you okay?" I whisper.

"Um, yeah." he whispers back. I imagine him giving me a fake grin. I smile at him hoping to ease his discomfort. Something weird is definitely going on between these two. I just hope it doesn't risk anyone's life.