Chapter 5

~ Kalel's POV ~

I'm here in room 3 and I can't seem to find Ian or Anthony anywhere. I wonder how Anthony is taking the surprise of me being here. Probably not very well, seeing as how we could both die. I'm sure that Ian didn't know any better. If he did he wouldn't have signed us up. I hope.

~ Anthony Padilla's POV ~

I still can't believe what I did to Ian. I know that he didn't mean to ask Kalel, well I mean he did but he didn't know that it was a fight to the death. I feel so sorry that I lashed out like that. Now that I think about it, if I hadn't passed out, I could have, and may have killed him. I really don't know what came over me. It was just pure rage. I look over at him washing his face, occasionally wincing in pain. I nearly cry just looking at how much I have hurt him.

"I-I ..." I try to say something but my sadness is leaving me incapable of speech. "I'm s-sorry I-I d-don't know w-what got I-into me."

"Anthony you don't-" he started to talk but I cut him off.

"I do Ian, I could've killed you."

"But you didn't."

"I could have, and I don't know what I would've done with myself." I look away from him and down toward the sink. I feel hot tears streaming down my face. I can barley see but I try to look back up at Ian.

"Why are you crying?" he asks with a saddened chuckle.

"I beat the sh*t out of you." I laugh repeating Ian's words. I try to keep a smile on my face for Ian's sake, but when I look at his shirt seeing the blood I start to cry again thinking of what I did to him. Before I know what's happening I feel his arms tightly rapped around my back. I smile and hug him back.

"Why aren't you mad at me?" I ask.

"Because I love you Anthony." He says simply.

"The only problem is, I don't deserve it." I whisper back.