Choices

So me being me I had to have a long debate about taking the pill. But listing all the pros and cons wasn't going like I wanted. Reth could protect me, but I can take care of myself. Not in this situation where I am powerless, I need to choose carefully.

Yanking on my hands hard to try to get out before I decide what to do. I feel my hand burn and tingle, glancing down I curse. Red blood trickles down my arm, I must of yanked to hard to have my skin cut.

But then again I could use this as a guilt trip, but would he care?

Just take the pill, at least you can walk around and look for a way out

Sighing I wiggle my hand enough to grab the pill, pushing it into my mouth and taking my time chewing it. My mood turning sour as don't feel any different. Maybe he was tricking me into taking vitamins? But why the hell would he do that?

The door opens and in walks Reth but he doesn't look at me, only glancing at my wrists eyes gradually turning dark.

Looking up he glares at me, "why did you struggle, you hurt yourself."

"It's your fault." Grumbling I wiggle against the restraints, cutting myself a little deeper.

I didn't flinch

Hissing he grabs a rag from the table beside the bed, and ties it around my wrist causing it to burn slightly.

"I took the stupid pill so untie me."

A ghost smile plays at his lips as he pulls out a golden key, unlocking me from my hell holders. Sitting up fast I slide away, but he grabs my legs and pulls me into him. My heart jumps in my throat when he places soft kisses on my neck.

"My mark has been removed." I glance up at him before diverting my gaze. I saw enough to know that he's hurt.

I had the urge to apologize but I just bite my tongue, not daring to say a word. Sighing tiredly he pulls away before glancing at me with golden eyes. Giving me a curt nod he walks out, leaving a depressing feeling come over me.

My eyes scan the room, looking for a way out, besides the door. Of course this room had no windows, but it did have a bathroom. Walking in I fist pump the air when I see a shower and towels.

I touch the fabric, god it's so soft. I rub my face on the towel, so soft! Remembering why I came in here I shut and lock the door, before stripping. I hop in the shower letting the warm water wrap around me. Would it be so bad to stay?

I didn't have anywhere in particular to go, I just want to explore. I was never able to do what I wanted before I met Reth. But I fucked Reths life up with me leaving too, Reth had told me that without having a mate he had no reason to not take the alpha title. I made him take the only thing he didn't want, not helping that I feel guilty.

Sighing I turn the water off, stepping into the cool air and I wrap the fluffy towel around me. It's not like I hate Reth, but what am I supposed to do? Walking into my room I look through some draws until I find some under wear and a gown.

It's a silky white gown that stops at my knees, the only problem is that the undergarments are black lace so you can see through. Ignoring the irritated feeling of Reth knowing I'd have to wear this, I slip them on.

Crawling into the soft bed, I pull the covers over me. But my racing thoughts are determined to not let me sleep. Not to mention I hate sleeping alone, I've been sleeping in cold parks and overly hot subway stations. Maybe sleeping with Reth one night wouldn't be that bad? Would it?

Hopping out of bed I began to walk down the hall, guessing seemed to be what I was best at so I chose the biggest room and knocked on the door. I hear shuffling on the inside, but the door never opens.

Hopefully I'm making you guys happy by making it more romantic and longer chapters, if you have any suggestions message me.

Vote

Comment

Follow