Past

Sitting in his room he taps his foot softly, The scenery outside unchanging. It had been days since he saw her. He never knew why he liked her so much. Maybe the lonesome expression on her face or the unique color of her eyes.

Regardless it was the first time they met and he hoped it wouldn't be the last. It was the first time he'd met a real human, since it's always lessons, teachers and rules. Because he'd be succeeding the family he was expected to be perfect.

Though he barely talked he still had opinions, he was so tired of all the bossiness. He decided to escape, of course he'd come back though. He just needed a little release, time for himself to think.

When he got to the park he saw her again, crouched down in the corner scared and alone. Approaching her slowly he nudges her arm, and she began to speak. He doesn't really listen to what she was saying though, he was too busy focused on the big bruise on the side of her cheek.

Did someone hit her? Is that why she's crying? It hurt him, he was about to say something with the shouting of his teacher calls. He stopped all movements, when she got there she was fussing at him. But he was too busy thinking of what her name was.

Why was he so intrigued? As she dragged him off he waved goodbye. It was a little later than that he was informed he was to be kept under surveillance until further notice. It took him a while but he went back to the park. He stands next to her, but she didn't acknowledge him. He got a swing beside her and she finally looks at him.

Her body smelled of blood and he questions her. She looks down at her legs and he flushed realizing what she meant. Before they were about to speak the woman came again. He was about to leave but he tells her, don't forget me. He doubted he'd be able to see her again, but when he does he hopes she'll remember him.

He didn't see her after that, except for once but she didn't remember him. It hurt, he changes to a little puppy and presents himself on her doorstep. If she couldn't remember him he will just have to make her. But she misinterpreted him as a dog, though he was embarrassed he was happy to remain by her side.

Through all the things that would happen, he just regretted that she never was able to remember. And her kindness and sweet self would soon be replaced with a dark and loathsome being.