Facts

I stare in mortification, this is his mate?

"They brought every female they could find, just to see which one was my mate!"

Was he crying?

She looks awful, is she even alive? "Please no more!" she begs eyes snapping up fearful."Damien!" she screams louder.

I can only stare, but I take action fast. Rushing toward her I ignore her pleas slicing the ropes holding her. She looks identical to Damien, her wounds I mean. Who would do this?

"Thank you!" she cries grabbing me for dear life.

"No need to hurry or anything but I can hear Reth coming- hey bro!" a grunt of pain silences Damien.

Reth storms in eyes black as they stare at her. She cowers behind me and I glare with such harshness.

"What the fuck did you do?!" I yell.

Shielding her from him, ignoring Damien's laughter. He's lost it. But who wouldn't, with your love being tortured in the other room.

"Layla you don't understand." he says calmly.

I grab the silver knife, oh cruel world what else do you have in store for me.

"This is horrible! Damien I can understand him, but his mate? She's innocent in all this!"

I point the blade at him, as the wolves behind him growl.

"I'm just repaying the favor!" he snaps.

"You animal!" ironic right?

"Wake up Layla! I am an animal!" He snaps, eyes unchanging.

"You have no idea how I felt! So I'm just giving him a taste, of the pain." He growls.

"I can understand him, but why her?" I felt defeated.

"They're both traitors, no matter how you look at it." he motioned his men and they walked toward me.

A twisted snarl overtook my face, I slash wildly making them back up.

I am not playing anymore, If I have to kill Reth then so be it.

"Keep your guard dogs back or I'll slice their throats, even yours." my words come out sad, I didn't hate Reth.

But how can he do this?

"Your no better than your brother!"

He tenses, "what do you want me to do then, I have to follow pact rules!"

"Get out of my way." I don't give him time to stop as I rush her out of there.

"Take her out of here." Damien whispers.

I glare at him, "you deserve this."

He only offers me a smile, like he doesn't really care.

I really love Reth, but doing something like this is awful.

Suddenly the air leaves my body, and I can faintly hear the girl beside me call my name. Everything seems blurry, as if I'm underwater.

I hear Reths name being whispered, or maybe screamed?

I fall back into someone's arms, stormy grey eyes come into view.

Reth? I missed him, I haven't seen him in so long.

I faintly remember something about loving reth, then again my memories are kind of foggy.

Guess I have to face facts, I love Reth.