Intro

Hey Guy's

I'm just going to tell you what the story is mostly about and if you like it just leave a comment, vote or something and I guess I'll start to upload chapters and be al writer-y and stuff :D

Also I warn you I don't mind putting curses or sexual scenes in the story so if you don't like that I srongly suggest not to read it.

Well I'm gonna stop boring you to death and start!

Hope you enjoy!

🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹

"So what's your secret babe? I know you're hiding something!" Said a really annoying voice that I was starting to dread as time passed by.

"Well that's for me to know and for you to find out, IF you're willing." I wink at him and turn to the opposite direction and leave him there in the hallway. I turn around and lastly say "Oh and the name's Zoe, not 'babe', bad boy" I then continue my walk down the hall.

Zoe is the definition of bad ass, she's definitely not someone you want to mess with, but what happens when Hunter a cocky asshole with the body of a God transfers to school and he starts taking Zoe's place as the bad ass? Will Zoe stand this? Or will she fight for her title? Will she have to give Hunter a lesson? Or will she just simply soften up to him?

-------------

If you're curious or like this please let me know by voting, commenting or any other way there possibly is!

I suck at writing so bare with me please!

Anyways hope you let me know! Good bye my lovely weirdoes! <3