Chapter 13

HUNTER'S P.O.V

"Well Xander if you were having such a shitty day, what the fuck do you want with me? I had a shitty day too. I kissed the guy I like..shit I might even love him and I had to break his heart because of you. Because you, fucking psycho made me do it. You are the reason I'm not happy. You're the reason I am no longer a fucking virgin. You are the reason I can't ever be happy. I want Hunter, but I have to stay with you, because you'e a fucking prick." My heart is racing. She likes me? Wait did she just say that he was the reason she's no longer a virgin? Why can't she be happy? I want her to be happy. Something in me snaps and I walk angrily at the guy and that's whe I realize he is hitting Zoe. He is hitting her. I stand behind him and grab him by his shirt. I then pull back my fist and punch him.

"If." Punch. "You." Punch. "Touch her." Punch. "Again." Punch. By this time he is on the floor. "I'll fucking kill you, don't touch my girl again." Then I punch him again and he just lays there groaning in pain. I walk up to Zoe and pick her up. She's bleeding and I can already see a forming bruise. I turn around and the guy isn't there anymore he's getting in the car and driving away. Shit. What was his name? Xa-? I'll ask Zoe when she wakes up. As I lay her in the passenger side of the car I can't help but think of what she said. Did she mean it? I get into my side and drive to the hospital. I also pick up my phone and call Ashton.

"Hey dud 'sup?" Ashton answers.

"Ashton get to the hospital quick, some guy beat the shit out of Zoe and she's unconscious." I hang up and get to the hospital in record time. I run to the passenger side of the car and pick Zoe up. I run as fast as I can to the hospital doors.

"HELP!" I shout and a nurse comes running to me with a doctor and a bed.

"What happened?" The doctor asked.

"She was arguing with this guy and he started punching her and when I got there she was unconscious." The doctor looked at me in a weird way, but I shrugged it off. He then told me to stay put and I did. I sat down and waited. A few minutes later Ashton came running up to me with his dad.

"What happened?" That question is getting on my nerves.

"I-Zoe and I argued then she ran back to the gym and I followed a few minutes later when I got there I heard here arguing with a guy name...Xa-, I can't remember his name." I was cut off by Ashton.

"By any chance was it Xander?" That's it, that's the name. I nod frantically and Ashton faces turns serious, but you can see the anger in is eyes.

"The what happened?"

"When I didn't hear her talking I went to confront them and he was on top of her punching her. So I ran and beat the shit out of him and brought her here." I finished explaining and I smirked but then fown.

"She's going to kill you." Ashton muttered and John finally spoke.

"Ashton can I talk with you? Alone." He looked at me and Ashton walked with him a few feet away. I perked up my ears to hear what they're saying. This is not like me, but if it has to do with what happened today I need to know.

"Ashton he's in danger and we can't protect him, Diana and Zoe while she's recovering." Ashton nods and starts tapping his foot.

"We can train him." John looked at me and he nodded. They walked up to me and I looked up.

"I know you were hearing so you know you need to start training so Xander or his guys don't try anything on you. Does your mum care if you stay a while at ours?" I shrugged and was a bit confused.

"You said you beat the shit out of him?" I nodded. They started laughing and hi five me. I chuckled but got serious. 

"I'll call mom and ask okay?" They nodded and the doctor then walked up to us.