Chapter 8

NO ONES P.O.V.

As Zoe walks out Brian sees her expression. She looks mad. He thinks he should say something because this guy could seriously get fucked up if she stays like this. They get to the ring and before she enters it he tries to get her mind off of what ever she's thinking.

"You never told me who's the lucky guy." Brian tries.

Zoe smiles and he sees that her expression completely changed. She seems happy. Something he hasn't seen in a long time.

"His name's Hunter." with that she enters the ring. Hunter. The name rings through Brian's head. I should talk to Ashton about him.

Speaking of Ashton he sees him walking his way.

"Hey dude." they have those weird man hugs and start a conversation.

After a while Brian decides to ask about this Hunter guy.

"So Zu-Zu told me about a guy named Hunter." Smooth Brian, real smooth he thinks.

"Oh yeah, he was the guy who saved her the day... Daniel was killed." Brian nods and the air suddenly turns serious and awkward.

"How's she dealing with that?" Ashton visually tenses. Brian soon gets worried. He knows that Zoe was really scared that night and he doesn't think she was expecting Daniel to get killed.

"She's locked herself in her bedroom and doesn't come out. She's barely eating and I know it's not because they killed Daniel. She's hiding something from us." little did Ashton know that this was true.

While they kept talking about this Zoe was starting to warm up in the ring. 

The fight started in 2 minutes and she didn't know if she should think of Hunter or Daniel. He told her that he didn't rape her but if it wasn't him...who did? 

Her thought were interrupted by the announcers voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen. You've been invited to this important fight. This is a qualification fight. Whoever wins gets to fight in the championship." The limited crowd went wild.

"In the red corner we've got Max 'The Pitbull'." A few cheers were heard.

"And in the blue corner we've got our well know fighter Zoe. She doesn't have a name but we all know her as.." the announcer pointed the mic at the crowd.

They screamed. "The Nightmare."

Everyone knew Zoe she was a legend. After all she is a girl who can kick anyone's ass.

The announcer motioned for Zoe and Max to come forward and told them the rules.

"Let the fight begin." Zoe and Max knocked their fist together and headed to their corners. Zoe gives one last glance at Brian and Ashton and decides to let her frustration out. The bell rings and Zoe starts analyzing her opponent.

He's good with his feet. So she plans on making the first move throw a few punches and see what's his weak spot. He plan was quickly dismissed when Max throws the first punch which she easily dodges.

Okay. Throw another punch. Come on. There it is. Max throw another two punches and she sees how his left arm leaves an uncovered spot when he throws a punch with his right fist. She waits a bit and he tries to punch again with his right fist and Zoe takes this chance.

Dodge. Uppercut. He is stunned this is her chance. Hook. Jab. And knock out. She gives him one last Jab and knocks him out. 

She smiles and the crowd goes wild. She knows that her arms are going to have bruises because she stopped the punches with them but ignores this and enjoys her victory.