Chapter 16

ZOE'S P.O.V

I wake up and groan. I have a headache. I look around but there is no sign of Hunter. I really don't want to get up so I snuggle into the sheets.

"Oh no you don't. Here take this pills." I look up and Hunter is standing there with some pills. I pull up the comforter so it's completely covering me. Hunter chuckles and I feel the bed dip. I ignore it and try to go back to sleep. Hunter tries to take the comforter away and I groan. He finally gets under the comforter and we're face to face. We're quite close.

"Sweetheart, please get up, you've got a girls day out today." Hunter says poking my cheek. I groan and remember how I told Diana I would hang out with her today. 

"Do you remember last night?" He asks a bit nervous. Hm...I wonder why.

"Yes every bit, hey...um did you meant what you said before I fell asleep?" I wasn't going to have any doubts about it so I had to ask before my thought got the better of me and I ruined it all. Hunter's face looks pale.

"You wern't supposed to hear that." He mumbles. So I did hear right. Even though I had a headache I pulled the covers off from both of us and got on top of him. He looked shocked but then smirked and rested his hand on my waist. I leaned down so our forehead's were touching.

"You..." I caress his cheek " Owe me a date fluffy." With that I get up and take the pills from the table beside the bed and swallow them with water. Hunter whines.

"You're such a tease." I looked down at his pants and sure enough there was excitement present. Because I am such a bitch I accidentally touched his boner.

"Oh shit Hunter baby. Sorry." An evil smile plays on my lips and he moans. That was so hot. I take off and remember that I told the guys that I'ld give them the money today. I was my teeth and head down to the kitchen.

"You seem to be handling your hangover well." John comments and I agree. I go up to him and peck his cheek.

"You know I have a lot of tolerance and even though I was drunk I also had plenty of water." He smiles and nods. I make my self a delicious bowl of cereal and go upstairs to change for Diana's and I's girls day.

When I enter my room I was not expecting Hunter to be changing in it. His hair was dripping wet so I guess he just got out of the shower. Did I mention he is naked? He is naked. Something in me wanted to take him right then and there, but I controlled it. Remember Jean's comment about the guy I fought being huge. Well I'm not kidding when I say Hunter is huge in every single way. I finally snap out of my perverted thoughts to see Hunter smirking at me.

"Like what you see baby girl?" He says in a seductive tone and I can't help but shiver. My confidence gets the better of me and I walk up to him and press my self against him. I grab his face and kiss him passionately. After a while we pull apart and he smiles at me.

"Get dressed before I go crazy." I say and headed towards my shower.

"You know I wouldn't mind that." He says but covers himself up. I look back at him and blow him a kis which he 'catches'. I giggle and take my shower. After I go out I check the coast to see if it' clear. It is, so I look for something to wear. After a few minutes I throw the clothes on the bed and look out my window. It's a beautiful day. Suddenly my towel is yanked from my body and I shriek.

"It's not fair you get to see me naked and I don't." Hunter whispers in my ears and I shiver. He looks down at my body and frowns. I starts to laugh. I had already put on my undergarments.

"This isn't fair." He whines.

"Life's not fair fluffy." I go to my bed and put on my clothes. I pick up my combat boots and look at myself in the mirror.