Chapter 19

HUNTER'S P.O.V.

"Well, I guess I'll see you guys at Aunt Sarah's wedding." Zoe cried into Ashton's shoulder.

"Oh come on babe, we'll Skype and text and I'll even make sure we can visit or you can visit us." All nine guys were hugging her and crying with her. She grew really fond of them in this past weekend.

"I love you unicorns." They all chuckle.

"We love you too little angel." They all say and she smiles. The first time they called her that she started crying. I don't know why I mean, she is little and she is an angel. Maybe a bit devilish sometimes, but those are the best times. The guys said goodbye to all of us and they all hugged and kissed Zoe goodbye. Only Louis was left. He's by my side and waiting for Harry to stop bidding his farewell.

"Hunter, take care of her. She might act all tough and shit, but she needs someone to pick up the pieces of her heart that have been scattered around." Louis speaks and I look at him confused.

"She has more secrets than she lets on. She has no glow in her eyes unless she's with you. Her attitude changes with you and she feels different. You just might be her cure. You might fix her, not that she needs fixing, just...she needs you." I don't know what to say so I just nod. Zoe looks at Louis and he grins. He runs up to her and picks her up and starts spinning her. He looks at me and whispers something to her. She looks at him and smiles widely. That beautiful smile of hers.

"Hey guys, where's Michael?" Calum asks and everyone looks at Zoe. They have been on a little prank war.

"I might have-" She was cut off by someone yelling.

"ZOE ANNE MORGAN LOOK AT MY HAIR!" Michael's voice was filled with anger. Zoe looks at him and burst in a fit of laughter. We turn to look at Michael and start laughing along. His hair was colorful, like really colorful. There was pink, red, blue, green, purple, yellow, orange and they were all different tones.

"I have a RAINBOW UNICORN!" Zoe yells and runs up to Michael. His anger fades when she wraps his arms around him. He chuckles and hugs her back. Kat looks at Michael and Zoe and smiles.

"You know Zoe I pictured you having a brother name Caleb, Cole or Cameron. I don't know why, but you just seem like you'ld have a brother who has a cool name." Kat says and Zoe's face turns pale. What's that about?

"Heyyyy." Both Ash's whine and we laugh.

"Well it's time to go." Kat says and Zoe looks at her confused. Michael lets go of Zoe and wraps his arm around Kat's waist. Zoe's eyes widen in realization.

"I brought you together." Kat laughs.

"Yes you did, thank you for getting me out of that airport that day, I probably wouldn't be happy." They hug and after a few minutes we're the only ones left. That would be John, Zoe, Ash, Di, Zoe's 'parents' and her aunt and uncle. Jamie and Harry left early with Scott.

"So, you guys leave in fifteen minutes. You should go." Zoe says sadly.

"Yes, we have to catch a flight too honey." Her 'father' says and Zoe's head snaps their way.

"I'ld love to say goodbye to all of you, but we'll see each other in two weeks." Zoe hugs and kisses everyone and stops in front of me. She looks up smiles and kisses me. A flash goes off and we see Di grinning like a mad woman.

"Yes! Told you I'ld get it." She hooks her arm with Ash's and they head off. John does too and I look at Zoe who is glaring at her 'parents'.

"Zoe, you should say goodbye to your now ex-boyfriend, you're coming to Italy with us." Her 'mother' who has done nothing but fight with Zoe says with a voice full of coldness. This is going to be shit.