Chapter 5: Funny Feeling (Jack x Carly)

Carly Carmine was sitting down on a couch. She was watching TV. Then, Jack Atlas appeared and sat next to her. He took a quick sip of his Blue-Eyes coffee and set down the coffee mug on the top of the coffee table. "Carly, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Hmm?" The question caught Carly's attention so she turned her head to look at him. "Sure. Go ahead. What's your question?"

"My question is... How do you tell someone that you have a funny feeling in your stomach? And what does that mean?"

"Funny feeling? How does it feel?"

"It feels like butterflies swarmin' around me and no matter what...I can't stop it. It's hard for me to control."

"Really? Who do you feel this way around?" Carly said. She had some thoughts on her mind. I think he means that annoying girl at the café who always serves him his Blue-Eyes coffee. Who else would it be? It possibly can't be--

"You, Carly. I feel this way around you."

Carly was shocked that she began stuttering. "U-uh!? M-me!?" She pointed to herself with her finger. "Really? Are you joking?"

"No I'm not joking, Carly! What is this feeling in my blood?"

"J-Jack..It's called..being in 'love'."

"In love, you say? You mean...it means that I love you?"

"Y-yes," Carly blushed.

"Well, I..love you Carly." Jack said. "Do you love me back?"

"Yes. Of course I do. I love you too, Jack! I've always loved you." Carly kissed him on his lips.