Chapter 17: Trouble (Yusei x Akiza)

ERRRRR!! Luna saw that her sign was glowing.

ERRRRR! Leo's dragon sign was glowing too. "Luna, it feels like trouble."

"Yeah, it does. I feel it in my gut."

Errrrr! Jack Atlas heard his mark glowing. "I feel it too, Leo and Luna."

Crow Hogan's dragon mark glowed in a deep crimson red color. Errrrr! "It's Akiza and Yusei. They appear to be the ones that are in trouble. Let's go!"

~~~~~

"Yusei." Crow called out.

"Where are you?" Leo cupped his cheeks, making his voice louder. ERRRRR!  "My mark! I can feel Yusei's presence.. It's near me."

Errrrr! Luna pulled up her sleeve and looked at her dragon mark. "I can feel that Akiza is around here too. Her presence is growing stronger..in that room!" She pointed to a room that had its door closed.

"I wonder what kind of trouble they're in?" Jack said.

"Well there's only one way to find out." Luna said, before opening the door. The rest of the Dragon Signers followed behind her trail. When they got in the room, they were stunned to see what was happening.

ERRRRRRR! Yusei Fudo and Akiza Ikinski's dragon marks of the Red Crimson Dragon were glowing very bright as they kissed each other and it looked like it wasn't going to end. "I love you so much, Yusei."

Yusei whispered in Akiza's ear. "I love you too."  He began caressing Akiza's red hair while he began planting small kisses on her neck. Akiza blushed in embarrassment when she saw that Leo, Luna, Jack, and Crow were awkwardly staring at her and Yusei.

"Akiza..What's wrong?" Yusei stopped kissing her. "Why did you get so quiet?"

"Um..." Akiza giggled nervously as she still had a noticeable blush on her face.

"Geez guys! Get yer own dragon's den!" Exclaimed Crow. "Especially...since you two are dragon signers."

"Gross!" Leo shrugged and he was covering his eyes. "Is it over yet..Luna?"

"Yeah it's over. You can open your eyes now." Luna removed Leo's hands away from his eyes.

Yusei and Akiza stopped kissing and they separated from each other and they had red faces from getting embarrassed.

Jack Atlas's eyes widened. "Jeez..I can't believe we were interrupting you, Yusei..while you were about to mark your own territory with Akiza by doing--" 

"That's enough said..Jack." Yusei cut him off on purpose so that he wouldn't finish his sentence. Akiza's face turned red, from being embarrassed.

"We thought you two were in trouble, since our marks started glowing..." Said Crow Hogan. "But it's just you and Akiza kissing. I don't know why the Crimson Dragon made us come here?"

"Maybe the Crimson Dragon made you all come here to see us..." Yusei Fudo began speaking. "'Cause...it wanted to tell all of you that Akiza and I are together?... We've been hiding it for quite a while, but now it's already out in the open."

"Yeah..Yusei and I have been dating for a couple months now. It's true. We're not only in love as turbo duelists..but with each other, as dragon mates...especially for the mating season...to make our own mark...together." Akiza Ikinski said, with a smile on her face.

Luna gasped. "Wow really!? Congratulations!"

"I guess this isn't really much of a surprise...now that I think about," Leo said, bluntly.

"Well this is what we come to expect from Yusei and Akiza." Jack Atlas said.

"Now that you know that we're a couple..leave us alone!" Akiza had a red angry sign on her head. "Or else..I'll get my Black Rose Dragon!"

"BLACK ROSE DRAGON!?" The others exclaimed.

"Run for it!" Jack Atlas said, running off.

"I'm outta here!" Crow Hogan said, before taking off.

"Come on, Luna. You know Akiza can be scary when she's mad..." Leo said.

"We're sorry for bothering you, two," Luna apologized to Akiza and Yusei. "We'll leave you alone, now." She then ran off. "Wait for me!"

Akiza giggled. "The funny thing is.." She twirled a piece of her hair with her finger. "I was just bluffing... Heh..sorta."

Yusei chuckled. "Either way, let's get back to our alone time." He took Akiza's hand and kissed it.