The Wolf Toxin

Trina lays me on the bed, and I scream in pain. Christy is laid next to me, unconscious. "Christy." I sob in pain.
"Charlie, it's going to be okay." Julian says, brushing my hair back and holding my hand.
Trina plunges a needle into Christy's thigh and she screams for half a second before falling unconscious again. "What did you do to her?" I yell at Trina.
"I'll tell you when you wake up." As she prepares a second dosage, Trina starts to talk to me to calm me down.
"Wolves are almost always male. But, I'm a female." I scream again, and Trina wipes tears away from her face. "Wolves have excellent hearing. Peter heard your conversation with the guard from halfway across the room tonight about how you were leaving. He ran over to you so fast, Charlie. He loves you, so you have to fight okay? This is going to help you get better."
"Did you know? That he was a wolf?" I ask her.
"Ever since that day I was "sick". Jared's one too." She smiles at me. "I freaking love you, Charlie, okay."
There's a strangled cry from the door as Peter steps in, seeing both of us. He's  dripping blood onto the floor from wounds in his chest and arms. His costume is shredded. "What are you doing?" He asks Trina, angrily.
"I'm trying to save them, Your Highness." She growls.
"Don't you dare touch her!" He growls back, ripping the needle out of Trina's hand.
"Every second we delay, the poison spreads closer to her heart. She'll die!" Her voice is choked. "I don't want Charlie to die. I already gave it to Christy!"
"I know nothing about this!"He says, waving it out of her grasp. "I won't let you hurt her." I scream in pain, and Julian squeezes my hand tightly.
"It's either this or she dies!" Trina roars at him.
"You don't know that!" He screams back.
"I do! Wolf poison is fatal!" She grabs the needle and stabs me in the thigh. I scream as fire spreads through my veins. Peter grabs my hand and pushes Julian aside. I continue to scream, and he appears in front of my face, tears rolling down my face.
"This is my fault. This is my fault." He sobs.
"Peter." I choke out, my eyes rolling back in my head.
"Kiss her, stupid." Trina rolls her eyes while wiping away tears. Peter closes his eyes, and purses his lips slightly. It's obvious he's never kissed anyone before. "Now. She's fading." He leans in, and I turn my head involuntarily as the bed shifts from him moving. His kiss lands on the right corner of my mouth, and I pass out.